Poll: How much do you think this round be overfunded by?

How much do you think this round be overfunded by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
I'd hold off on guessing until you see the stretch goals. :)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
If it gets overfunded does the extra funds transfer towards the next stage?

How many stages are there going to be? and could extra funds once the game is made be used for making cool ember collectors items, & toys etc etc?

OziriusSVK

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Slovakia
If it gets overfunded does the extra funds transfer towards the next stage?

How many stages are there going to be? and could extra funds once the game is made be used for making cool ember collectors items, & toys etc etc?
I would rather see stretch goals pointing towards development of game (playable mockup) than items, toys, etc., but that is only my opinion :)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I would rather see stretch goals pointing towards development of game (playable mockup) than items, toys, etc., but that is only my opinion :)
Agree with you on that, it should take priority but could really see collectors items and goodies happen in the future i am hoping

Especially for a mech one :cool::D

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
I think it will top between 200 and 300 percent. Most likely stalling out at 220-250 percent. A lot of funding is normally done with in the first few days of funding and then a second burst near the end.

Astro

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
I'd rather see all funding go entirely to the playable mock up, and then after that, do stretch goals. Why risk spending funds on stretch goals when the base mock up hasn't even been completely funded yet? Just puts us at a higher risk of failing to complete funding for the basic mock up, and ultimately, the end goal of beginning a Kickstarter campaign. IMO, at least..