3D Printer Files for Kaiju

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Unfortunately Milestone 3 is over/closed. I believe it only has the 3D printer model for the THMPR. The Kaiju is in the Omega Founder pack ($150) from what I could see. Founder packs are what's currently available up to the Kickstarter. Also, when the devs hold a Chief Chat on the Discord server they usually give away a few of the $1 stretch goal M3 packs. Once you get that you can upgrade it to one of the other M3 packs. Same with the Founder packs, once you have one you can upgrade it. You can even buy packs and give them away as gifts. There is a monthly subscription to help with game development @ $7.99/month too. You'll get a skin of some sort (it varies per month) plus sneak peeks at the novel and the tabletop rules. FYI - the team has been having issues with the novel and ttrpg rules updates so be forewarned.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
@xtopolis you already have the Kaiju 3D Printer files by virtue of being a Tsi-Hu Hunter, which is the $100 tier perk pack in M3.

The Kaiju 3d printer files are part of the $1 Stretch goal packs and are available to everyone who has funded during M3.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
I ended up purchasing the Omega Founder anyway (<3 firefall/new em8er), but I don't see it in my downloads :(. The THMPR is there, but not the Kaiju... I'm guessing it's just not available yet?
Yeah, the Kaiju 3D files haven't been released yet, but will be available at a later date.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Well shoot...sorry I missed that the files were part of the stretch goals. :( Hopefully you're :cool: with adding to your packs.