2D Artist...ecchi...

jnxc#7075

Nov 25, 2021
Hey,

Hope you're all good & well.

I've worked for & alongside names such as Nintendo, Capcom, Pokémon, Visual Platform & various indie teams. Latest achievement includes winning the official Street Fighter costume design competition (Revealed via official Capcom & Street Fighter socials )

Some of my works can be seen on Artstation / Twitter (NSFW warning), though a lot are behind NDA so there's not much to see out of all the freelance works taken on over the years.

Will attach some pieces here on various events / contest / upcoming game

[Juri Han concept - now available in Street Fighter V]
0.jpg

Juri Han illustration
1.jpg

Tekken 7 - illustration originally for Tekken World Tour event reveal
2.jpg

Destiny Child Fan art - the same team now developing NIKKE & Project Eve...got to do fan art for those titles at some point...
3.jpg

Fan art of Suikoden & Eiyuden Chronicles, a game currently in development and the spiritual successor to Suikoden if I remember right?
4.jpg

JnXC

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I am very interested in this spiritual successor to Suikoden. Read about them trying to get off the ground some time ago. Suikoden III is one of my all time favorite RPGs and I'll score it's series higher than Final Fantasy.

jnxc#7075

Nov 25, 2021
I am very interested in this spiritual successor to Suikoden. Read about them trying to get off the ground some time ago. Suikoden III is one of my all time favorite RPGs and I'll score it's series higher than Final Fantasy.
Their [Kickstarter] was a success, happy to have backed it and they're keeping things active on Twitter & in their discord server. The gameplay scenes they released screams Suikoden 2, and it's real nice they got a bunch of the original Suiko 1 & 2 team together for this.

I never got round to Suikoden 3, even though it gave one of my favourite characters (Yuber) a seemingly big role, instead I read about the story...

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Their [Kickstarter] was a success, happy to have backed it and they're keeping things active on Twitter & in their discord server. The gameplay scenes they released screams Suikoden 2, and it's real nice they got a bunch of the original Suiko 1 & 2 team together for this.

I never got round to Suikoden 3, even though it gave one of my favourite characters (Yuber) a seemingly big role, instead I read about the story...
Not trying to derail the thread, but if Yuber is the dude I'm thinking of, not a huge role but shows up at very key points both in the game and Suikoden history. Hit me up in a message if you want to talk more Suikoden. Or start another thread.

jnxc#7075

Nov 25, 2021
Not trying to derail the thread, but if Yuber is the dude I'm thinking of, not a huge role but shows up at very key points both in the game and Suikoden history. Hit me up in a message if you want to talk more Suikoden. Or start another thread.
Ah I don't personally mind, This is Yuber.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Yup, that's who I thought he was. I never beat II and played the crap out of the first one. III is just absolutely amazing. IV is one people were unhappy with but I found its changes refreshing with the story still being great and a good take on a new rune. Granted some characters were rather forgettable.

Now as for V....there's a reason no more have been made since. I enjoyed it for a play through and it did have stronger side characters than a couple other games in the series. But there was a real disconnect from the history and world of the Suikoden series.

Suikiden Tactics is one damned difficult game, never beat that either.

Everything can be found on emulators and/or Playstation store. I highly recommend getting Suiloden III.

jnxc#7075

Nov 25, 2021
Yup, that's who I thought he was. I never beat II and played the crap out of the first one. III is just absolutely amazing. IV is one people were unhappy with but I found its changes refreshing with the story still being great and a good take on a new rune. Granted some characters were rather forgettable...
I played 1 & 2 to death, the rest I didn't start as I wasn't a fan of the 3D visuals, and only heard bad things about 4 onwards. 3 I heard good things but couldn't get into it so looked up the story instead.

I will add, I enjoyed Suikoden Tierkreis on the Nintendo DS, that game I completed in Japanese & English. It's not the 108 SODS, get castle and such formula, no cameos from past titles but... I liked it still.

I like these pictures most one of food action and one of a duel action

Ah thank you, the food one was to celebrate an anniversary of the game, the Arknights piece is about 50-60% complete? but was meant for some contest long past. Glad you like them though :)

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I was the grinder with Suikoden games. Played to beat one first, then replayed for the obvious collecting of all 108 stars of destiny.

But I didn't stop there. I also work every playable character into the 70s for level, sharpened/improved gear to the max and had them decked out in the top end gear. I wanted to be able to beat the game in any party build. Plus one has to see all the character combos!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I was the grinder with Suikoden games. Played to beat one first, then replayed for the obvious collecting of all 108 stars of destiny.

But I didn't stop there. I also work every playable character into the 70s for level, sharpened/improved gear to the max and had them decked out in the top end gear. I wanted to be able to beat the game in any party build. Plus one has to see all the character combos!
Thats dedication, how long did that take you?

the Arknights piece is about 50-60% complete?
Thought it was 100%, I can imagine seeing more duel art in Em8er and those Chibi's

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Thats dedication, how long did that take you?

Thought it was 100%, I can imagine seeing more duel art in Em8er and those Chibi's

Grinding the xp to get people into the high 50s is easy. Above 64 gets ugly. But the expenses needed for the upgrades are worse. I always had people leveled and geared waaaaaaay before upgraded. Probably better than 12 hours grinding with my strongest and efficient party build.

So ya, take the best game beating main group and speed run areas that have drops to sell. That is always faster than running end game dungeons for coin in Suikoden games. Blinking mirror is godly in Suikoden.

jnxc#7075

Nov 25, 2021
I was the grinder with Suikoden games. Played to beat one first, then replayed for the obvious collecting of all 108 stars of destiny.!
I couldn't do weapons and levelling for all lol that's a great deal of work. I was content with getting everything without adding extra objectives. agreed that's dedication, GGs completing that.

Chibis in Em8er... like decals / stickers to plaster on the mechs perhaps? I hope to finish the arknights piece at some point but, juggling commissions with a few side pieces at the moment... quite a lot I'd want to start also lol