Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I keep spawning underground without being able to move or use any abilities. This happens consistently every time I log onto the client.
Hello AnteeeK!

Are you a backer or a subscriber?
It sounds like you may have downloaded and be on the 64 Person Multiplayer Demo.

Can you verify what the name of the ZIP file you downloaded is?

64 Person Multiplayer Demo = "Em8ERMovementAug.zip"
100 Person Multiplayer Demo = "100PlayerStressTest.zip"

ibton

Forerunner
Aug 7, 2016
Sweden
I'm a backer + subscriber.
It's definitely the 100PlayerSressTest.zip, I tried redownloading the zipfile and start the demo again but no luck.
It was working for me last week without any problems, but now I just get spawned underground every time.

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I'm a backer + subscriber.
It's definitely the 100PlayerSressTest.zip, I tried redownloading the zipfile and start the demo again but no luck.
It was working for me last week without any problems, but now I just get spawned underground every time.
I am having the same issue this morning. :eek:o_O
I have the 100 Person Multiplayer open while typing this reply.
I suggest sending an email to Em-8ER Support: [email protected]

Remember, the Dev Team is part-time/spare-time.

Hopefully it will get resolved before the Weapons Demo being released on THIS Thursday, September 12, 2019!! I believe Grummz is going to hold a livestream time is TBA!!

For anyone reading this, Grummz made an announcement on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 in Discord:

Grummz: Hello @ everyone.

We've decided to move the Weapon Demo back to next week.

We share the good and the bad with you, and the bad is we just aren't ready yet this week. We want to make sure everything works and works with 100 players running around, and this will take a little more time. Thanks for your patience! No stream tomorrow as we hunker down to do this!

Also this month -
We are not doing a waifu skin.
We are doing a husbando skin.
I'm not telling [who the artist is] until its time. Because I know you will pester him for assless chaps. I've already warned him.

Last edited:

ibton

Forerunner
Aug 7, 2016
Sweden
Servers are indeed working, however I have another issue now that whenever I travel anywhere through gliding or afterburner I get teleported back to the original location.

Status
Not open for further replies.