Torgue_Joey
    Torgue_Joey
    WELCOME BACK.
    pinkish
    pinkish
    yo thanks, college is bitchin my dude
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    hello again wearing ear muffs/ headphones is good prevents unwanted biachin corrupting the mind!
    I've been on a bit of an art block lately ;o; It's making me sad
    pinkish
    pinkish
    pinkish
    pinkish
    I named it Eventide. Sadly, my b*tch of a mom "cleaned up" by throwing some of my paper artworks away and this was thrown away with the rest.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    The ideas are still in your head though those can never be taken away it just means you have more time to re doodle and add more to the dream art! Whales are interesting but there is something about sea horses that interest me too i mean were they helping the whales as the eyes and ear since the whale cannot be at all places at once for the whale gifts them protection when needed its a win-win
    Ember has such a great community???? I love you guys. I'm following another game that is being developed but their community is kinda eh.
    Things are boring D:
    pinkish
    pinkish
    Yeah I'm currently looking for another job. Sadly for me, another place called me last week but I never responded because at the time I hadn't decided to leave my current job. :/
    pinkish
    pinkish
    YOOO. One of my coworkers at my current job also works at the place I mentioned above and he said I can call them back and they probably will set up a job interview with me because they're desperate for more workers. He said it's also a good job.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Good luck with the job hunting, i know what that is like i am currently looking for one too but sure enough a job will turn up some point just got to keep optimistic otherwise end up being your own worst enemy as i already found out :O
    Went to work today... only for them to tell me I was supposed to be at some training class like 2 hrs away that they NEVER told me about :/
    pinkish
    pinkish
    They supposedly were supposed to call me and leave me a voicemail. And they did, but all that was said was "Your schedule is 5 to 8 on Monday" and that was it.
    pinkish
    pinkish
    I would have gotten paid hour for going to that class and I think for gas too, so I missed out on about $30 because they didn't tell me I had a class to go to.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Ah so they did give you the time but nothing about the location of where to go! If you haven't deleted the voice-mail use it as proof. Since they didn't specify where it was, how would you of known most would assume it would be at the work place! Ah well not your fault its theirs for not providing the location o.o
    *dramatically swoons* no one appreciates my art contributions. . . the struggles of an artist, lmao no I just suck at digital art right?
    cute signature. Did you make it or are you linking it from somewhere else?
    pinkish
    pinkish
    I wish I could call it mine, but no, it's the loading gif for ezgifs when I go there to edit gifs D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…