Em-8ER

Nunaden
Nunaden
lol.. then its everywhere where i am! xD
I. AM. HERESY!!!!!!! I AM ANARCHY!!!! xD
Terib.Shadow
Terib.Shadow
Please stand by while I recalibrate my bolter rounds, please, do not move and you shall be exterminated soon.
Torgue_Joey
Torgue_Joey
*grabs popcorn and safety glasses*
Nunaden
Nunaden
What? *still doesn't move* Am i not allowed to be anarchy and heresy?
And why the fuck do you use rocket propellerd ammo? Can't you just use a gauge 12 slugshot or HP (hollowpoint)... or PHP (plated hollowpoint)? I would be fine with bigger calibres too... as long you got a pump-/SA/FA shotty that can shoot 'em... 'cause i don't!
*still didn't move*
Terib.Shadow
Terib.Shadow
STOP ASKING QUESTION, YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION.
*BLAM*
Nunaden
Nunaden
I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I GOT PERMISSION OR NOT! *Hits the helmet*' I DIDN'T AKS FOR GETTING HIT! AND DON'T FEEL BOSSY JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT A FUCKING STEEL AMOR!!! *Pushes him away*
Torgue_Joey
Torgue_Joey
*building a end-of-the-world bunker*
Terib.Shadow
Terib.Shadow
*isn't even remotely moved by being pushed*
Oh so you didn't die from a bolt to the head? DAEMON! *retreats via thunderhawk back to orbit and calls an inquisitor*
Scuse me good sire, I have to report unkillable daemons on planet drost, designation #436753
Awaiting for response and exterminatus if needed, we do not have the weaponry to kill those.
Nunaden
Nunaden
Um? What? Did the anti-fragmentation helmet block the projectile? Well... that was unexpected! Now... Let's get some! *shoulders the RPK and runs to seek a nice nest spot - found one - in a native cave with nice a nice view* Now, now! Let's get some! *readies the RPD with HP ammo, replaces the MOR with a Mark 4, attaches the laser and sets the gun on the cover with its bipod* Let's see when this asshole comes back!
Torgue_Joey
Torgue_Joey
BUT... BUT.... THE F*CKING EXTERMINATUS.... WELL, YOU CAN HAVE MY BUNKER. I'M ABANDONING IT AND LEAVING THIS DOOMED PLANET xD
Nunaden
Nunaden
Thx joey! *enters the bunker, barricades doors and hallways and loads some mags with explosive ammo* Um... what? JOEY! Why the fuck do you got a Fort Rosich amor? Well... why would i care? *puts on the amor and clusters almost EVERYTHING with explosives... and builds a cover to put my RPD on :3* I Hope he likes that! xD
Fortified Tux0n0 vs. Terib.x with reinforcements! let the Death Battle begin!
PoliceTrooper
PoliceTrooper
Wot, did I hear inquisitor and heresy? *Suspects heresy*
PoliceTrooper
PoliceTrooper
It appears you fired on a brother-astartes. The cartridge on the floor and the paint scratch on the brother's helmet are proof. I'll have you know that the mere thought of aiming a weapon at an astartes is enough for a death sentence, yet you actually opened fire. Wot did ya even hope to do against several centimetres of impenetrable metal with a shotty is beyond me anyway :P
Nunaden
Nunaden
um ... wut?? Thats 7,62x39mm (calibre .3x1.53) explosive or hollowpoint ammunition. The normal one is already able to pierce 3mm mild steel with no problem aaaaaand hollowpoint can change that very quickly... So don't tell me its inpossible to kill him! and he would probably already die of all the explosives clustered around xD
Nunaden
Nunaden
The amour is also not massive steel and got pretty much electronics + some weakpoints (eyes for example) and there are 100 rounds raining down onto him per mag, andi got kidna like 4-5 mags. (Thats a total firepower of 1089,5KJ. That will _DEFINITIVELY!_ pierce his amour...)
PoliceTrooper
PoliceTrooper
Brother terib, why don't you just fire a round in his chest and watch him explode in a fountain of blood already? This one is too fond of small arms :P
Nunaden
Nunaden
A RPD Isn't "small" nor a TKPD, a Vikhlop or i dunno... there aren't any much bigger weapons that are used by mercs...
but the mortar would have killed him xD 25 shells ^^ (yes... im carrying aroudn a mortar beacon xD)
PoliceTrooper
PoliceTrooper
Yay, if I need a one man army I know who to ask :D
PoliceTrooper
PoliceTrooper
Speaking of which, why don't you stop trying to take down brother terib and instead focus on those wretches over there? *Points at Commorragh*
Nunaden
Nunaden
meh... not till i found a way to kill him! But i guess the easiest way is to pump 14 calibre 12 flechette rounds through his eye holes (yeah... steel needles through eyeholes...).
And BTW: Who'S this "Commoragh"... still didn't found him :)