ble003
  • today i gained a reason to find out or think up what the sun smells like. it doesn't, but the smell of space will suffice for my purposes.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    would the space smell like any areas of space or does it depend on what inhabits the space?
    ble003
    ble003
    well apparently it smells different in different places, based on what elements are available. mostly smells we associate with intense heat of some sort. the smell of our solar system has been compared to spent gunpowder, which is extra perfect for what i have in mind. here's the article i found: http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-01/fyi-what-does-space-smell
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    This part in the article is interesting
    "In dark pockets of the universe, molecular clouds full of tiny dust particles host a veritable smorgasbord of odors, from wafts of sweet sugar to the rotten-egg stench of sulfur."

I wonder what makes the sweet smell is there sugar in space?
    it's typical of humans to assume that something that is true of aircraft is true of a god.
    ble003
    ble003
    in case you haven't noticed, i'm writing someone extremely snarky today. she wasn't supposed to be, though.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    What if god was an aircraft what aircraft would god be?
    ble003
    ble003
    some kind of drone. or the first boss from intrusion 2.
    a factual statement for at least two ancestors and definitions of "ancestor", "fucked" and "god"
    ble003
    ble003
    yet not one that can be arrived at through correct assumptions
    i realized today that my birthday is composed entirely of square numbers in both the gregorian calendar and the discordian calendar.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    have a happy belated square number birthday!
    If you've got a logical reasoning test coming up then it's time to sharpen up your skills! this is a quote and extremely sad.
    Torgue_Joey
    Torgue_Joey
    UNLESS YER A WOMAN. WOMAN DON'T NEED REASON FOR SH*T. THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
    SunderPlunder
    SunderPlunder
    ^I did not expect that kind of wisdom from a bomb lover. Maybe you're a playboy interested only in the explosive climax ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    (get what I mean?)
    Torgue_Joey
    Torgue_Joey
    WOMANS ARE LIKE AN UNPREDICTABLE BOMB. IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFUSE. QUITE EXITING, NEVER KNOWING WHEN SH*T GOES UP. INSTEAD OF CUTTING THE WRONG WIRE. THAT EXPLOSIVE CLIMAX IS F*CKING GOAL TO US DEMOLITION EXPERT. GIVING THE ULTIMATE RESPECT TO SUCH EXPLOSION.
    began wearing sunglasses and a medical mask while bicycling again. four girls screamed and an elementary school boy looked freaked out.
    this one began drinking coffee today. this is a natural development from pills. it does not mean that this one is a coffee-drinker.
    ble003
    ble003
    and if you must put me in a box
    make sure it's a big box
    with lots of windows
    and a door to walk through
    and a nice, high chimney
    so we can burn burn burn anything that we don't like
    and watch the ashes
    fly off to heaven
    maybe all the way to india
    i'd like that.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    toasted sandwiches they are very hot
    ble003
    ble003
    four posts before the first non-sequiteur, bravo us.
    Captive just suddenly fucking dies.
    ble003
    ble003
    you ever experienced the thing where you have to choose between something you want and something you can't not have, then you realize there's a way you can have both and something you didn't know you wanted. the above phrase is that realization.
    ble003
    ble003
    also, wikipedia has a suicide by gas page that is only suicide by coal gas. carbon monoxide is under poison, and the only other poison is cyanide. now if i found there was a fast-acting poison doesn't need to be swallowed, i'd have a dilemma again.
    I still love your avatar. It's very neatly done.
    ble003
    ble003
    if we're retreading old ground for the new forum, there are now bone-throw and wish-corrupt threads. and yes, i think so as well. might want to save it, because my facial accessory changed a long time ago and i may make a new version.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…