Comments on Profile Post by yapushkin

1. neonserge
    neonserge
    good day, good evening, good afternoon
    Sep 27, 2016
  2. NitroMidgets
    NitroMidgets
    Oh not much. This and that. You know how it is. I've really been into this for the last month or so. I mean This is pretty good and all but really I would rather be doing more of That.
    Sep 27, 2016
    yapushkin likes this.
  3. NitroMidgets
    NitroMidgets
    This passes time for me while I am bored and it doesn't cost me anything which in the new American economy the price of This can be really enticing.
    Sep 27, 2016
    yapushkin likes this.
  4. NitroMidgets
    NitroMidgets
    We'd all rather do more of That then This but That is just so fucking expensive anymore I don't even know if I would do that if I had the extra money to waste on it. Seriously, That had better be the best piece of That on the planet to justify why it can cost you.
    Sep 27, 2016
    yapushkin likes this.
  5. NitroMidgets
    NitroMidgets
    Sure, This isn't likely the most enjoyable thing to be doing but at least This isn't costing me an arm and a leg. I do tend to glance over at That from time to time but then I think how This keeps me entertained without demanding shit from me
    Sep 27, 2016
    yapushkin likes this.
  6. NitroMidgets
    NitroMidgets
    but That does make my inner child smile. Really it is a toss up.
    I guess it is all relative.
    I did take a break from posting for a while though and now I have all these weird random thoughts going on which isn't always a good thing so I tend to ramble on about whatever strikes my fancy and my fancy is easy to strike.
    Sep 27, 2016
    yapushkin likes this.
  7. NitroMidgets
    NitroMidgets
    Speaking of striking my fancy, you should meet some of the people I stalk/follow on here. They can keep you entertained for a good bit. Not Ronyn though. Ronyn is boring and I hate Ronyn. That is all about Ronyn.
    Wait, what were we talking about again?
    Sep 27, 2016
    yapushkin likes this.