kingnight
  • Happy Birthday Kingnight going ahead to the great heights not far off in your sight the portal opens... prepare for a fight!
    Happy Birthday Kingnight!
    And remember that the secret to staying young is make-up... make up an age, then stick with it!
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Happy Kingnight Birthday on the moon
    Just a Clarify Yes my hope has decressed but its still there. of everything I seen em-8er is still my best hope of something similar to firefall. The only other one was anthem and we all know what happened there.
    Well another little check, though based on just watching the emails slightly checking one here and there I have lost a bit of confidence. I know money needs to be generated to fund the game, but I can't help but wonder if more focus is being put / spent on things to buy instead of the game itself. Though unless something changed they are still just part time? Though 2016... Thats a good bit of time. still I wait.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Think it is still an ongoing process but it will get better. I know this because my friend's business was quite poopy and after many years it started to pick up. So really do think Em8er will pick up momentum & hopefully we will all be playing eventually .....but not drag this to 2030 or beyond otherwise the hype and all would fade.
    kingnight
    kingnight
    I suppose. lets just say I saw my creation date and that was hmm idk what color pill to describe it as it was not really a full on black pill. A shock to the system ill say, especially when i saw all the art. But for now ill go back to waiting.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    There's so many pills and a special magic bean perhaps the bean will sprout it will depend how high this goes into the sky!
    Well i shall return to my campfire. Watch its flames while i wait, most likely forget for a couple of months before checking again. Hopefully within this next year we get the playable mock up to start working towards alpha, But we will see.
    Like i have said i shall attend my fire.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Hopefully it is a small fire then you will return soon unless you make another fire but by that time the game should be all good for the mock up i hope.
    Still waiting for when a alpha will be playable. I know its still far away. But got on to check after I got a guy saying Em-8er was abandon and mark grumz is known for abandoning projects >.> Reee. Im not watching crossly but i do see progress and I know they are working for a playable mockup before funding for the full game.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Sounds like a scare tactic from someone i suspect it is just rumors from the basement!

Yes i think the mockup is going to bring a lot of interest especially as we have not seen much textured and wondering if the animations will be different too hmm
    Still here, just watching from my campfire, waiting to leave this dark side of the moon, and join you all around alpha or beta
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    I am in an igloo watching your campfire using my E-screen equipped with a fire extinguisher at the ready
    Happy kingnight Birthday of the blades of the circle
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Hope it was a top fun day? ooh ok, i like to be in the loop that way can all put our thoughts and shape the game better. Think we all waiting i am also waiting for corona poop to be over too hmm
    kingnight
    kingnight
    Ya im watching videos. but I don't really need to add much since it seems to be going the way I want it to see it like. Though the latest video I watch did make me think of one game that ahahah pisses me off, the game play was so good at least to me but everything else was dogshit. That game was Anthem. I was so tempted to buy it. to give EA a chance but of course they screwed that.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Hmm nothing like Anthem this has moving live totem meks and its also will have 90 000 page novel \o/
    or words either way its good so i am excited for this game big time and it is early days so much improvements so much potential to be that fun game where we can call home!
    Happy birthday kingnight of space knights of the darkside of the moon next to a fire
    kingnight
    kingnight
    LOL omg that put a smile on my face, I loved that. I Just saw it, have not been watching the forums to much since decided im waiting for it to go alpha in a year or 2 before funding and stuff.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    I am a year late replying oops, this project is looking smexier each time! in and out of a mek .... i just want to ride my motorbike again too :D
    I need to become more active lol not to much of a forum person
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    I understand this i too am the same and have found this new dev tracker neat and the off topic section too !
    kingnight
    kingnight
    That tends to be normal with forums with games but no matter the forum it is very nice though I wont be tracking it very much till alpha is a thing
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    in the meantime there is game night?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…