Dreamin
  • I came, I tried, not impressed yet..... functionality still basic, gun is abysmal though accurate, movement is cluncky, glider timer too short, no (or unusable) gun zoom in third person, first person has no view range. Basically where I expected the game to be 4 years ago.

P,S, Hello Pandagnome.
    "History can only repeat itself if you allow it to, though if your not watching for the signs, it is inevitable." Dreamin
    In Alaska for the summer, response time and service is slow when roaming on cell. Please be patient.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    they need horses with cells to move faster the horse would power the cell by kinetic energy and the solar panels on the wearer;s helmet you just feed the horse hay and vegetables the only issue is horse poop but its ok good for fertilizer!
    "God is the creator". .."I think therefore I am"... I create daily, does this mean I am a God? ... Just further deap thought, carry on.
    Torgue_Joey
    Torgue_Joey
    "Do you believe in God?"
    YES, I BELIEVE IN MYSELF.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    I believe in action some gods they lay and enjoy a nice vacation and there are others gods hard at work doing what gods really should be doing the gods of action!
    When did forsaking your fellow man become considered the acceptable norm? Just pondering the thought, the depth is...
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    maybe from the previous forsaking of the other who forsaken the other and that leads on to a forsaking of many which influences the forsaking cycle and those shared in social media ..... just my thought!
    WHY are there so many hateful negative administrator and professors leading Instructional Institutions?
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    perhaps they have become robotic in nature and overworked. Sometimes places are filled with many negative lot as long as the shift is covered that is all that matters to the folks running it :O

Just my guess though hmm
    Dreamin
    Dreamin
    To clear up the generalness the best I could do is add, ( in the US) , it is just an observation I made over time that I would like to understand the societal reasons too.
    Degiance
    Degiance
    It's a very tricky to answer this without doing any sort of broad generalization, but i think there is multiple components to a truthfull answer. To keep it short, educational professionals are treated like kindergarden teachers expected to correct the foul attidutes taught at home and multiple decades of this has left the professionals bitter to a point where they protect themselves with vile negativity.
    After a lifetime of being belittled and oppressed it grows difficult to not aggressively tear down anyone trying to continue that torment.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    I imagine doing a big poop on them and i feel instantly better, the best part is when you have a good support behind everything is much easier to manage.
    Torgue_Joey
    Torgue_Joey
    BEING BELITTLE AND OPPRESSED IS NOT MUCH. BUT A "LIFETIME" OF SH*T MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCES IN THE WORLD.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    poop is life and life is poop without poop is no life some poop is bigger and some are smaller but we all battle a poop and a new poop may arrive. It may pop and hide it may stare you in the face but that poop could stink and eventually go down and never return!
    If you can see an entire lifetime flash before your eyes in a second, why does it take so long to change it?
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    my guess is that if things changed as fast as that we wouldn't have time to enjoy things and appreciate what is there it would all be too fast and our brains would probably be hurting a lot :O
    Confident con·fi·dent Yes. I 'can' do ... Content con·tent Yeah, I'll do ... Pick one; I choose the later.
    Knowledge is power, if you ever feel powerless, teach someone and show off your knowledge.
    Torgue_Joey
    Torgue_Joey
    Knowledge is power, power corrupts. STUDY AND BECOME ONE MOTHAF*CKIN SITH.
    Torgue_Joey
    Torgue_Joey
    but ye know what's more powerful than knowledge? FEAR! they'll fear you so bad, they'll want you dead so hard. WELCOME TO THE HUNTING GAME.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…