Sn0wfIak3
  • Two roads diverged in a wood and i, i took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference.
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    Your path is clear... hardly any foot prints perhaps the paths will cross or lead else where? Those steps can take you far beyond maybe the rabbit is just around the corner!
    I think we broke the FF forum. Now i have to go back to Facebook. That sucks, i called everyone there a narcissist, they asked me to leave.
    Do you have twitter or steam?
    Sn0wfIak3
    Sn0wfIak3
    Taking a break from forums for a while too. Hopefully that was my last rant, my body is finally calming down. I actually had to spend a while in the ER. There's not much they can do about it as tranquilizers only work as a band-aid and don't really fix the part that makes the body go into overdrive. Hopefully this was it for me and i can finally go on with my life. See ya in Ember.
    DARKB1KE
    DARKB1KE
    Is it that your mind won't stop or does your body actually go into shock?
    Sn0wfIak3
    Sn0wfIak3
    Body, the mind just reacts to the stress and then it becomes a vicious circle. Lots of relaxation exercises help but i also have to confront myself with my triggers. Mentally i haven't been doing all that bad, i have fun with it as the progress that i mentally make from it is pretty impressive but my body fights me every step of the way. Painful but exciting.
    How is it going ? What games are you playing these days?
    Sn0wfIak3
    Sn0wfIak3
    Not many for the moment, dealing with some stuff. Heavily into DB super though :3
    Pandagnome
    Pandagnome
    you should play killing floor 2 we can save lives and go to the trader
    what do you say?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…