Em-8ER

Brezals
Brezals
why, stuff like this been going on for a while now?
Fryepod
Fryepod
Yeah it's been a rough ride for us man hahah. Worst for Dark though as he is more vocal/open than I.
DARKB1KE
DARKB1KE
Well... best way to describe it is all the fans of firefall left the forums after more and more quality control went downhill, many MORE bugs in the game...., leaving only the most jaded bitter vets on the forums there. you know the type, the ones that have to have the last word "i told you so" so they can feel good about the game failing before they can move on with their lives.
DARKB1KE
DARKB1KE
if you even remotely stated you were having fun or had your own opinion that was different from theirs, you got attacked. (its so easy to rile them up for fun) so yeah once grummz announced plans for ember, it got more crazy in the FF forums and now we're here.
Fryepod
Fryepod
That was exactly how it started too lol. I remember I made the joke thread to get rid of General Discussion because of the JadedVetz Vs WhiteNightz. Probably the most "flame" or drama I ever got in the community. And I remember that it basically came down to Dark and I having to try an defend why we still played and enjoyed Firefall AND were critical of Red5 at the same time.