Em-8ER

Pandagnome
Pandagnome
Do something different and let the arty stuff unravel sometimes its better to let it flow than to force just like wind !
Pandagnome
Pandagnome
I had a dream that a cow broke into my living room door for some reason then a car that crashed into our wall almost hit the whole family while we were cooking no one was harmed but we invited the car and cow for supper
Pandagnome
Pandagnome
There was a thing called tamagotchi never had one but those were like pokemons in digital form anyways dont know why i added that but sometimes when i look back at things it inspires me :D
pinkish
pinkish
I actually made a piece based on a dream once. I woke up and I instantly thought "I need to make this" and I got right on drawing the concept art.
pinkish
pinkish
In the dream, I was standing at the edge of a beach. And there was a bridge that lead to a city that floated on the edge of the horizon on the water.
pinkish
pinkish
It glowed with iridescence against the night sky and bright moon. I stepped onto the bridge to make my way over to this floating city. As I was walking, a whale jumped out of the water and over the bridge. Water drops flew into the sky and sparkled in the light of the full moon.