Em-8ER

Pandagnome
Pandagnome
There are many things that are boring and many things that are fun but what are the things your thinking of is the things that is boring?
pinkish
pinkish
My day to day schedule. I need something different than just the same cycle. Get up, eat lunch, work, come home, watch anime, eat dinner, shower and then sleep. Same thing. I'm probably gonna quit my current job even though it's been only two and a half weeks since I started.
pinkish
pinkish
Too many times the police have shown up to deal with a problem, and I'd rather quit before anything drastic happens. Exciting? Yes, but I'd rather not die for it. And as you know, my managers are kinda shitty sooo.
Pandagnome
Pandagnome
The cycle must be broken it turns into one that makes hamsters life running in a wheel forever but not to judge they might love running in a wheel and feel epic but i wouldn't know because i am not a hamster unfortunately hmm.
Pandagnome
Pandagnome
Doesn't sound like a fun place i wouldn't blame you to leave its in the best interest to keep safe and not stay in a toxic environment it would depress me dealing with turd like that on top of work.
Pandagnome
Pandagnome
This would be my suggestion its just ideas :D
[new cycle] wake up, dance, eat, check forums, work, picnic lunch, water pistol fight, relax, blabber to friends, watch a different anime or game or invite for a arty farty friend doodle gathering. Bubble bath relax while listen to whatever and lastly snooze time with weird dolphin noises unless its off putting then exclude that :D