Anime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintersiege

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Hebron, ND USA
That program I linked lets you use a GIF format to make a moving wallpaper. Typically I use my Nvidia Shadowplay to capture whatever I want from whatever anime I happen to be watching, then use https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker to make my GIF and then with the program you go to Tools-Wallpaper Animator to set your gif. You can also use GIFs you find on the net but I usually make my own now (that one of Rika I found on the net).

One of my favorite wallpapers I have made.

Last edited:

Wintersiege

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Hebron, ND USA
The wallpaper program I linked is free and so is the site to make gifs. Shadowplay as well if you have a nvidia card. Once you start making some cool wallpapers its hard to be satisfied with just images anymore.

And more anime related, that last episode of re:zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu made me sad. But then I watched
Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They? and I dont think I have laughed so much in a long time watching an anime series! Really too bad that this never got a second season.

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Brownie points for a first guess correct answer
I cheated and used reverse image lookup.

Drifters.

First he pitted the Catholic church against vampires, Nazis and Great Britain, bathing London in a flood of blood. But Hellsing creator, Kohta Hirano still had something crazy up his sleeve when he created his new series, Drifters.
Imagine a world of magic, full of elves and hobbits and dragons and orcs. Inside this world of magic and wonder there is a great war being waged, using warriors from human history as chess pieces in a bloody, endless battle. Hirano’s new concept gathers famous warriors throughout history and puts them on both sides of good and evil, and then turned them loose in a bloody melee of madness.

TGVirus

Firstclaimer
Ark Liege
Jul 28, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
I cheated and used reverse image lookup.

Drifters.

First he pitted the Catholic church against vampires, Nazis and Great Britain, bathing London in a flood of blood. But Hellsing creator, Kohta Hirano still had something crazy up his sleeve when he created his new series, Drifters.
Imagine a world of magic, full of elves and hobbits and dragons and orcs. Inside this world of magic and wonder there is a great war being waged, using warriors from human history as chess pieces in a bloody, endless battle. Hirano’s new concept gathers famous warriors throughout history and puts them on both sides of good and evil, and then turned them loose in a bloody melee of madness.
i didnt think of that o_O, and i was thinking on that all freking morning, saying to myself *i know this...*

Status
Not open for further replies.