FICTION "A day starts" on Em8er

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
As any other day our hero starts his day off looking to the skies thinking of all the thumper riches he will get today
1653761358340.jpeg

how would the day go from here?

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
As our hero finished his breakfast he pondered, should i go safe or go for bigger rewards.
it seems there was no doubt about it

now where would it be to go

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
A breakfast for a tip top Reaper other reapers overlooked this part of the day having their fast energy patches that ran out faster than they realized.

1653821810770.jpeg

Energy patches were used just like how folks would have coffee or something sugary, it wasn't the best the convenience made it appealing.

The Reaper hero noticed there are other Reapers in the same situation the days seemed to drag on and the Mek construction bots roaming around doing tasks, do they even feel or have emotions and what other things do they do?

One turned its head and said
Continuing on with lifting heavy items to a pile neatly organizing the trash from the useless resources.

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
A breakfast for a tip top Reaper other reapers overlooked this part of the day having their fast energy patches that ran out faster than they realized.

View attachment 5225

Energy patches were used just like how folks would have coffee or something sugary, it wasn't the best the convenience made it appealing.

The Reaper hero noticed there are other Reapers in the same situation the days seemed to drag on and the Mek construction bots roaming around doing tasks, do they even feel or have emotions and what other things do they do?

One turned its head and said
Continuing on with lifting heavy items to a pile neatly organizing the trash from the useless resources.

Our hero goes to a MEC

inscribed just below the window is writing. what does it say? its a single word i cant seem to make it out, ah there it is "Aristaeus" this MUST be his MEC
he knows there are dangers a many but yet he needs the bounty he will get from his trusty thumper.
with another upgrade he should be able to venture a bit further away from the comfort and safety of his base. Yet these
resources are getting much more difficult.
a call goes out for assistance

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
The Fabric breaks into life.
"WOOOOOOOO EXPLOSION". The sheer and sudden volume of the Reaper’s booming voice sends a shot of adrenaline into his system.
"THIS IS TORGUE. THERE'S ONLY TWO THINGS GOOD IN LIFE. KILLING RABBITS, AND EXPLOSIONS."
There were no volume controls for the Fabric.
"THERE ARE A LOT OF RABBITS HERE. LIKE. A LOT."
An engineer might wonder why no one hadn't thought to do so.
"SO I AM DEMANDING OR- UH, REQUESTING AN AUDIENCE. I CAN DEFINITELY HANDLE THIS THOUGH."
It's because it wouldn't matter. Torgue would have just shouted louder.
Explosions were heard over the open channel, dwarfed in volume by a thunderous beastial wail. Dwarfed again by Torgue.
"WOOOOOO THAT'S A BIG F*CKING RABBIT. GET HERE SOON GUYS. YOU HAVE TO SEE ME KILL THIS THING. QUICK. PLEASE."
The channel closes, clipping the sounds of heavy gunfire.

Our hero's OP-AI confirms receipt of the coordinates. Aristaeus visual sensors initialise, and they face their pilot.
At your command sir. Where are we heading?

(also, why is this in Em-8ER News?)

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
OP- AI "Scanning..... reallocating data new data cross referencing with legacy data, 99.999% Match"

[Aristaeus] "Malikai is that you?"
[Op-A.I] "Affirmative it is"
[Aristaeus] "Just like my mama used to say they always come back"
[Op-A.I] Emoji A happy face appeared on the front as a hologram.
[Aristaeus] "Your not on your own are you?
[Op-A.I] "negative, a human is present caution smells of legacy breakfast known as oatmeal"
[Aristaeus] " Chuckles i used to enjoy that rubs his tummy for a moment, thinking about sitting around the table with the family aah"
[Op-A.I] "Nods, not to spoil your recollection, i present to you with Reaper pilot 7"
[Aristaeus] "Blinks, Reaper pilot 7 you say surely sounds like this pilot has additional family members too?"
[Op-A.I] "Unable to provide with information regarding Reaper pilot 7 lack of data"
[Aristaeus] "Well we can find out more right, i am sure Reaper pilot 7 has some questions too!"
[Op-A.I] Affirmative also when will i get my upgrade you promised me a new energy core"
[Aristaeus] "Ermmm i did?"
[Op-A.I] Yes, replays past conversation with Aristaeus dancing outside the Police station while shouting out about a new upgrade"
[Aristaeus] "Oh yes...... Iiiiiiiiiiiiii have not forgotten" Blinks a few times and then smiles.
[Op-A.I] "I am so glad that will cost 300'000 Xgeoitdyne"
[Aristaeus] "Hehehehehe"
[Reaper Hero] "Erm erm cough"
[Aristaeus] Hello there i am... you know who i am and thank you kindly for bring back Malikai
[Reaper Hero] A pleasure, would of kept Malikai if i didn't see the name"
[OP-A.I] Thankfully not!
[Aristaeus] Smirks, you know the saying finders keepers losers weepers?
[Op-A.I & Reaper Hero] HuH 8S
[Aristaeus] Never mind you younglings got much to learn and Mech needs more legacy data
[Op-A.I] Nods more data Yum Yum

[Farty Pirate] Pwwwwwwwwwarp
[Op-A.i + Reaper Hero + Aristaeus] Turn around to see an evil looking pirate
[Farty Pirate] "GIMMME ALL your loooots or you will be answering to Melinda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[Op-A.i + Reaper Hero + Aristaeus] Shrugs
[Farty Pirate] My gun STUIPID
[Op-A.i + Reaper Hero + Aristaeus] ooh aaaaah hmm
[Farty Pirate] FIres a warning shot and all that appears is a small cloud of purplish gas
[Op-A.i + Reaper Hero + Aristaeus] Wahahabhaha hohohehohe
[Farty Pirate] AAARg Clicks fingers and a dozen pirates abseil down from the Starship Gold digger

(also, why is this in Em-8ER News?)
Its the new adventures but not really news, although could be perfect for https://forums.em8er.com/forums/fan-art-fanfic-and-other-fan-creations.17/

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2016
(Is this an RP fan fiction thread?)
As our hero prepares his MEC, he checks his inbox to see the latest news if any. Most of the mail announcements were mostly adverts and from other Reapers like him. However, a few of them came from a certain infamous Reaper, Vindrax. The coordinates were posted in the intro of one of the mail, telling where his bases were.

Vindrax was the oddball among oddballs of Gatestriders, using the most advanced Tsi-hu technology to augment his bases and omniframe designs. Even more so as his bases have what he called the Genesis Machine as his trump card where he uses differing categories of kaijus as base sentries. He was so successful in his pursuits that he even have Tsi-hus living inside his bases as war refugees, and he has no qualms either if some residents pursued relationships with them.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Little did they know what was going on inside Vindrax's base the area set for the kaiju was a way to continually generate energy.

While the bordeom of being in the underground was vast there were some games like twister and roller skating some crashed into the walls and many fell from the game of twister. This was the ideal opportunity to use the Kinetic energy to power the base.

Enough of the kaiju's down there also generated much heat, so the heating was very much taken cared for especially as they passed a good load of flatuence.

An ever ending cycling of power regeneration on top of that Kaiju poops was deposited back into the craters of heavy damaged once created by kaijus and the war. So that any of our heros would not fall into a hole! The poop itself settled like the most advanced cement ever created and thanks to the harsh weather.

Beyond this the only issue with having so many kaiju's down there is the retaliation.... it could take just one little tsihu to disable and sabotage the systems of the base and Kaiju chaos would be let loss !!!!!

Vindrax has an ace and its Reaper Ace called Zoe she has a big hammer and if anyone goes near the controls she likes to wack those fingers. No one ever presses buttons near Zoe as cute as she is most reapers would fold their arms crossed and nods to her and walk backwards out of the room hmm.
1654166197572.jpeg
Not on my watch

Last edited: