Villspor arrived

Jul 7, 2021
Zurich, Switzerland
Hi dear all :)
finally found the website and the forums and already super excited to see whats coming.
Looking forward to meet you all and play together. Hope this post is on the right place.
I am from a CEST country and maybe some of you here as well? So we could roam the game together soon?

Have a nice day!
Villspor

PS: Is there any chance to get a hands-on already and play? If so, how/where can i download it? o_O
PPS: Guess i found it. Its the GliderTuneClient, right?

Last edited:

Skube

Firstclaimer
Hypedration
Jul 26, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey, Glad to have you aboard!

The Latest build is called: "[LATEST] More FauFau Glider - Our second iteration of frame gliding! "
I don't know if you are also a subscriber cause subscribers get one build behind newcomers and backers.

Also there's a chief chat Tomorrow (July 8th) on Discord at 11 AM Pacific time which is 8PM CEST, we're supposed to get a new build to play so make sure to come by and join and play with everyone when it's out and also if you have questions you can ask the chief himself during the stream

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Is there a sync between this forum/myEm8ER and Discord or any special role for bakers
I remember once Em8er forum had a discord feed where you could see what folks where saying.

Pondered if folks in forum could communicate with those in discord and even in the game with a em8er discord tab ingame to each other. Then that could be good to keep our Em8er community in the loop and not leave anyone out on whatever form of platform they will use.

Bakers role that sounds good, will you bake an energy cake & could it provide Reapers or stranded survivors with some well needed short boost of temporary high energy and earning rep points?

Although cake is good for parties could that mean that cake would speed up the animation of the dancing too hmm

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu