JUNE 17, 2021: CHIEF CHAT NOTES - Phantasy Star, Maid V-Tuber Grummz Reveal, & The White Box Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
CHIEF CHAT BRIEF SUMMARY FROM THURSDAY, JUNE 17TH, 2021

==== IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM GRUMMZ ====
An important announcement about the upcoming builds that you will be able to read from an official source COMING SOON. STAY TUNED!

==== MAIN POINTS ====
► In today's stream from Grummz, he was in his promised V-tuber form, Maid Grummz!

GrummzVT_Maid_BigImage.png

► Also in today’s stream, technical difficulties with the sound and visuals were cleared up.
► The stream was about Phantasy Star Online: New Genesis and a critique of its game play.
► Brief mention of games being announced at E3: Metroid Dread; Bethesda’s Starfield; The Outer Worlds 2.
► Grummz mentioned the Home level will be initially rolled out in “white box” form. Higher levels of detail will be added over time.

► I was just going through all the art and I was importing everything into EM-8ER. We have several waifu outfits. We have the bunny outfit, cat suit outfit, the Founders Geesuit version 1 redo, and we have to work on founders Geesuit version 2, but I was going to work on the default pilot outfit. One thing I was looking at was some of the detail that I'm seeing in pilot suits in star citizen and thinking I wanna plus ours a little bit on our default pilot suit we haven't made yet.

► Nizuul has been working on the THMPR Encounter.

► I have the new Tsi-Hu in development build you guys aren't going to see that until the mock up though. Also we’re currently working on this animation set which is fantastic.

==== Q & A ====
► Question: Will the home demo come after Kickstarter?
Grummz: "No, the home demo is going to come before, the white box of the home demo."

==== QUOTES ====
“Secret about this maid V-Tuber: The back of the outfit is missing.” ~ Ronyn
“I am funny hat girl.” ~ Grummz

==== FUN STUFF! ====
Beer for Beta, get your wallets out
Grummz: “You'll give me cookies if put battleship Yamato in?”
"We used to do betas for beer in Firefall, I think you gotta one up that.” [laughter]
“Yeah, people sent beer they got access to the beta, that was a thing.”

More Outfits for Grummz V-Tuber Confirmed
Grummz: “More skin Grummz? I'm sorry, it's summer so you can expect me to have a bikini outfit soon for this V-Tuber.”

Grummz Navel of Approval
Grummz: “They have navel! I approve. Navel... wow and very prominent navel, wow they spent a lot of pixels on that.”

---------------------------------------

TWITCH VOD LINK!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1059222729

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
G maid that is a good look bow tie and the hair works well. It could of been great if you had a feather duster in one hand and waved your hands around time to time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.