JUNE 10, 2021: CHIEF CHAT NOTES - "Vtuber Reveal! Grummz And Son Play Star Citizen!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
CHIEF CHAT BRIEF SUMMARY FROM THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2021

==== MAIN POINTS ====
► During this Chief Chat, Grummz streamed Star Citizen with his son, Kiri, as his co-pilot!
► Grummz finally revealed his V-Tuber!
^ A BIG thank you to DeDa4ok’s art and our mystery person’s rigging skills!

Grummz VTuber_10-JUNE-2021.png

==== FUTURE PLANS ====
► We’ll have more Em-8er stuff for you next week!
► On June 15th we will have a new skin from CSR!
^ “It’s a doozy! I think everyone will love this one!” ~ Grummz

==== GENERAL POINTS ====
Grummz: "I know you guys want to see Em-8er. We're working on an update. Progress is a little slow because our Lead Programmer, Harry, is on a "Burning Crusade Vacation".

==== KETCHUP SPILLED! ====
► Grummz: “You know we're doing an art pass and we just got the new *thing* in that's been re-rigged and did a test animation for it that I’m pretty happy about. We’re just working out some final bugs with that animators rig.”

==== QUOTES ====
► In reference to Star Citizen: “I think you should PvP in the elevators to determine who gets to go to the ultimate destination. I guess it’s like real life, you can either kill him and choose your destiny, or you can be polite and let them push the button first. Uh yeah I kill them, that's what I do, I kill the other person so I can choose my destination first.” ~ Grummz

==== FUN STUFF! ====
► FAI’s thanks raffle winner! ♦ Andreakos ♦

► Grummz Owns A Maid Outfit*s* Confirmed.
Grummz: “This V-Tuber is great because I don’t have to shave or put on my actual real life maid outfit for stream I can just use a V-Tuber.”
Salteh: “Grummz owns a maid outfit confirmed…”
Ronyn: “If by ‘a’ you mean several…”
Salteh: “I’m curious why you know there’s more than 1, but I’m scared of the cost to know this information.”
Ronyn: “Maybe my house was dirty… Maybe there was a party...”

► Grummz – The Ultimate V-Tuber
Grummz: “We do have simps! The V-Tuber avatar is working, thank you simp! See? Having a V-Tuber avatar totally works, I’m doing a hot tub next!” [laughter]

-----------------------------------------------------------
TWITCH VOD LINKS!
(Grummz’s wifi crashed during the stream, therefore it is in 2 parts):
Part 1: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1052012143
Part 2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1052048252

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Made me think of a movie where you have actually hopped into the game itself and become part of it.. tron but instead you turned into a cartoon version! :cool:

Like to see more vtubers and some of the main ingame characters e.g. like a spy tsihu who has defected from the tsihu group and provides gossips and reveals sneaky peak of new things not yet made available.

There could even be a live vtuber Action MPW Adventure stories and those stories are placed in the forum.
Then you could have live ingame roleplay events planned every so often here and there, where the characters congregate acting out as their heroic characters while they become part of the story of Em8er.

Anyways i like the new style & super work from the artist and animation rigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.