HeineSnow Art Related??

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This reminds me of the parts you have to hit in lost planet to collect the heat stuff.
I also wonder if those red parts had micro kaiju's powering its abilities if so once they get destroyed a micro kaiju would escape!

Got a feeling this is a jumper it will jump and pin things when it can and upon closer expectation noticed a tongue looking goatee.

Perhaps this is its way to detect the taste of the environment and with one mouth this is where it could vomit on its target like the boomer and then use its goatee like tongue to activate the enzymes or tickle so that the alien parasite stick to the targets head until someone shoots it off!

HeineSnow

Omni Ace
Base Commander
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
This reminds me of the parts you have to hit in lost planet to collect the heat stuff.
I also wonder if those red parts had micro kaiju's powering its abilities if so once they get destroyed a micro kaiju would escape!

Got a feeling this is a jumper it will jump and pin things when it can and upon closer expectation noticed a tongue looking goatee.

Perhaps this is its way to detect the taste of the environment and with one mouth this is where it could vomit on its target like the boomer and then use its goatee like tongue to activate the enzymes or tickle so that the alien parasite stick to the targets head until someone shoots it off!
Hehehe the part that is correct it an alien parasite, it become a sentient kaiju after infused with a negative repulsor energy core. Causing it to mutate begin, it will consumed nearby parasites to grow or rejuvenate. That being said it hunger will grew and it will be desperate to feed, prompt to be very aggressive. Because only positive energy core will satisfy it hunger.

For movement, this kaiju actually behave more like spider and octopus they can climb!! Using the tentacle to climb or grab stuff. The kaiju consist of 6 parasite, 5 are expose due to the over whelming heat crowding the body.

It use molten deposits discharged as his projectile and hit-scan weapon, create concentrated beam shower the target or cover a object with deposit discharge then threw toward to break shield. Basically high pressure peeing his enemy or throw shit at them to death. XD

Hahaha thank you for the in-depth personal speculation, I really like some your interpretation. Example it could jump toward the target, imagine a kaiju leaping it will create crater everywhere it went.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like this chibi, this could go well for our chibi sticker collection book or a spray paint or decals. Even a Chibi pet that does 30% of the damage you do !

Like to see all the Frames in chibi form and have chibi vehicles and chibi kaiju's and chibi dropship in chibi Em8er!!!!

What if they had chibi mini game hmm