Music Producer and Audio Engineer.

Oct 3, 2018
Linked is a full length album produced and mastered by my self.

I'm interested in working on cinematic and game audio mostly. My creative products tend to be more intense and theatrical than "easy listening," though i am capable of producing just about any sound i've been tasked or challenged with to date. The Microphone quality for vocals in some of these tracks is less than optimal. Having recently set up my full studio with a new microphone, a remaster is already in progress.

Fans of instrumental/electronic sounds seem to appreciate "Caste Ascender," though I recommend letting the album play for maximum effect. :) These tracks demand a powerful sound system, i warn. Most of the leads are markedly bassy and difficult to hear through weaker headphones or speakers.

https://soundcloud.com/user-276701077%2Fsets%2Fas-machines-breath

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like the interlude of introspection, can imagine were one of the pilots remembers the place that thrived once long ago now a wasteland the whispers of the ghosts heard in the song.

Unfalted is also good imagine an old mek where you are controlling to get across harsh terrian. The mek having technical issues the bumpy terrian shakes the old coins you have in your pockets.

I must listen to the rest when i have time, it is interesting what images that pop to mind with different music tracks.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I hope you enjoy it, I love the feedback!
Aluminum cloud

Natah track, ah warframe sample thought i recognized the voice of the lady :D
The sinister spy who lurks leeching away at the life of those closest wearing a mask with a sweet smile. You have no idea until the alarms scream in your head to act before its too late :O

An epilogue in anguish this is nice too a sad tale of where all our lost heroes lay and those who were caught in the cross fire the graveyard is such a quiet place but the memories come flooding back as the tears run down.