Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
COOL FIREFALL MEMORIES! :cool:
----
It's been a couple of months since update...but I''m going to chill....maybe I'm just misinformed. so I'm jus gonna relax and keep my big mouth shut....
but I truely, hope Ember can live up to and surpass the GOAT. (FireFall)
Hi Reaper Djepetto!
I'm more than happy to point you towards where to find Em-8ER updates! :)

First, I would HIGHLY recommend joining the Em-8ER Discord to stay current on updates in development: https://discord.gg/em-8er

Next, the best text channels in Discord to keep current on updates in development are: #latest-announcements, #devtracker, and #general-updates.

Also, I'm not sure if you mean updates on the forums, or updates on Em-8ER development. Your last visit to the forums (prior to this visit) was August 25, 2019. Since that time, here is a brief list of updates that have been posted/announced in Em-8ER Discord:

- Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - August subscriber skin released; a tribute to the Firefall Engineer.

- Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 100 Person Multiplayer Demo Released to Backers w/gliding, jetpacking, Over Thrust (Afterburner), and Deepstrike (Crater) abilities.

- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - 45 subscribers away from unlocking the light omniframe with dual wielding powerfists (goal is 500).

- Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - A delay on the Weapons Demo; and moved to the following week. Husbando skin for subscribers this month!

- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - Chapter 2 of the Gatestrider Saga novel has been POSTED for monthly subscribers. Also a NEW September "Husbando" skin!

Also, an email goes out about BIG updates (via #devtracker). This update was just announced yesterday - Tuesday, September 17, 2019:
Grummz: emails will be going out, but as we stated, it will take 6 days to send out all the emails as we have to "warmup" our new IP
Same email. just a new IP.

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Hell, finding hard ways up to high points (while falling and fail smashing my frame on the rocks) for an hour to just enjoy catching new NPCs walking around doing their thing (pool party above Copa) made me feel accomplished. We feel you and all resonate with those memories.
brought this to mind, but im just like that

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Jan 27, 2017
cz
Hey, anyone form ONLY crew here? My old German friends HokaHey, Snede etc? Or that Slovenian guy, FingerOfDeath? Or my older crew LOOT (Antokhio, CookieMonztr etc..?)

Here's HeartBeer (Name randomly generated by FF when I started because I thought the game will be sh1te and couldn't even bother to type in some of my standard game names- oh boy was I wrong...)

Guess I'll chime in since I'm tired of coming to this website and seeing the same thing over and over....
Forbidden here...
I fell out with Firefall way before the major updates that ruined the game. I could be a bit more specific but, whatever.
Thru the ups and downs that I did experience with Firefall; let me put it this way...To this date it is the only game I never got bored playing. "But that's impossible. Every game is in some way repetitive thus losing it's appeal and slowly the grind gets...boring."
Not Firefall. It was the only game I could simply jump in for an hour or two and feel accomplished. I didn't have to spend hundreds of hours grinding to enjoy the game to the fullest. "What do you want to do, PvP?" At the time I played they had PvP where I think teams of 5 would enter an arena. "Do you want to mine for rare material and upgrade your weapons and perks?" "GO FOR IT!" "Do you want to sit around HUB and chat with friends?" "I'M ON MY WAY!" "Want to go help random squads thmp?" "Lets do it." But, "OH NO!" Random generated side quest appears. "Hey, what's this?" An AMBUSH! That's what that was. Just to mention a few scenarios that drew me in to Firefall so much. When i logged in and jumped in to one of my frames I really felt like I was in another world. Like I was actually there and I had a purpose. And I knew good people...and they knew me. No game that I have played has given me that feeling up to date.
It's been a couple of months since update...but I''m going to chill....maybe I'm just misinformed. so I'm jus gonna relax and keep my big mouth shut....
but I truely, hope Ember can live up to and surpass the GOAT. (FireFall)
I'd like your post a 100x if I could my friend, that's exactly why FF was uniqe :))

Last edited: