So what is oir next goal.

Jul 28, 2016
spiralofhope.com
In the most recent written Q&A (link) @Grummz said he would like to see ~8,000 votes on change.org (link).

I do also believe there are a few already-funded goals which are being worked on, and must be delivered before any other goals are announced. I think it's safe to speak for them in saying that making (or funding) more goals before previous ones are met is very, very, bad.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Yes, we need to finish our first delivery from our 600% funded goal first:

1) THMPR orthographics - DONE
2) Player frame design
3) Alien race design
4) Forums - DONE
5) Simple 1 page Product page - DONE
6) Posters printed and mailed

That will take a bit of time, then we can start planning the perks and tiers for the next funding goal.

We didn't expect to get here so far. First funding was just 10 days and we delivered the site just a few days past one week after the campaign ended. Meanwhile, we still haven't gotten the funds from IndieGoGo get for the bank transfer, but I went ahead anyways and started funding/working on these goals, as well as part of the next...because I feel confident you guys will fund that one too with this momentum.

Cadbane

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
So our goal for now... Raise awareness and get more support!!! Lets try to ramp this shit up and keep the momentum going, yes? The bigger we get, the farther we get.

<3 EMBER!

LupeFuentes

Jul 26, 2016
North Carolina
Yes, we need to finish our first delivery from our 600% funded goal first:

1) THMPR orthographics - DONE
2) Player frame design
3) Alien race design
4) Forums - DONE
5) Simple 1 page Product page - DONE
6) Posters printed and mailed

That will take a bit of time, then we can start planning the perks and tiers for the next funding goal.

We didn't expect to get here so far. First funding was just 10 days and we delivered the site just a few days past one week after the campaign ended. Meanwhile, we still haven't gotten the funds from IndieGoGo get for the bank transfer, but I went ahead anyways and started funding/working on these goals, as well as part of the next...because I feel confident you guys will fund that one too with this momentum.
Though my opinion may mean very little in the grand scheme of things, I really enjoy how quickly you seem to respond to questions/comments.

I hope the momentum behind this game keeps going, And though I am not in a position where I can help funding at the moment, You still have my enthusiasm.