Tabletop Rules available for subscribers

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
@Grummz I've seen some interesting questions recently and with the subscription being available plus the Kick Starter being very near I'd like to ask some of them here for clarification:

1. The subscription funds will go to developing all three projects (ie. online game, tabletop game, & novels)?

2. Will the Kick Starter funds go to developing all three projects?

3. Will the subscription in game skins be available to purchase separately?

4. Could there be separate subscriptions to back the individual projects (ie. $5/month to back the online game only v/s all 3 projects)?

Thanks!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
DnD 3.5, forgot the ancient red dragons name, but I had a fallen dark monk (half human, half demon) with an intimidate so powerful he and the dragon had a scare off. Pretty much we both ran away simultaneously.

The DM gave any NPC I rolled a nat 20 on a heart attack insta kill.

*edit*

Found him. This is the dragon.

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Klauth

Last edited:

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Had a D&D 3.0 Campaign on Oerth/Greyhawk going and players made it to a summoning ritual at the end of an adventure where all the end game bad guys were getting together (for reference the group had met them all but never together and not knowing they were a group) but the characters had used up almost all their spells and specialized gear getting to that point so when they rushed into the chamber and saw what was in there...they rushed back out and teleported away with a crit fail roll on the teleport...good times!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
DnD 3.5, forgot the ancient red dragons name, but I had a fallen dark monk (half human, half demon) with an intimidate so powerful he and the dragon had a scare off. Pretty much we both ran away simultaneously.

The DM gave any NPC I rolled a nat 20 on a heart attack insta kill.

*edit*

Found him. This is the dragon.

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Klauth
Was the dragon ever defeated?

Could they of used a potion to shrink it?
Could they of created a female red dragon and lured it somewhere to trap it?
Could they obtain a magical feather and tickled it so much that it exploded?