"Toy Story" and you.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
YES. TOY STORY. LIKE IN PIXAR TOY STORY.

WATCHING MY KIDS PLAYING WITH MY OLD TOYS. AND THINKING ABOUT TOY STORY THAT IS KINDA UNREALISTIC WITH BORING TOYS.
EXCEPT THAT NEIGHBOR BRAT DISMANTLING TOYS AND TURNING THEM INTO ABOMINATIOOOONS.

HOW WOULD YOUR "TOY STORY" BE WITH THE TOYS YOU HAD?

I HAVE FRRRREAKY TOYS.
TERMINATOR, ALIENS, PREDATOR, DOOMSDAY, SPAWN, OUT-TO-DESTROY-THE-WORLD CYBORGS AND OTHER MONSTROSITY.
NIGHTMARE STUFF COMPARED TO ANDY'S GIRLY ASS.

BUT THEN I SAW MY HULK HOGAN TOY.
YEAH, HE'LL TEAM UP WITH MY G.I. JOES AND BRING PEACE IN THE KIDS ROOM.

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
I mostly just played with the plastic green army men and Legos, i did wish i would get one of those fortresses or lego pirate ships but most of the time i build fortresses out of cardboard boxes so i wasted alot of tape and glue.
They usually got destroyed by my big brother as we used bunch of the matchsticks head to create the mini-explosions alongside with firecrackers to blow up the broken army men. (They got a warriors funeral pyre of sorts )
Then i build one fortress out of these wooden pieces for my figures i usually got at the drift store as i rarely had anything new except the toxic avenger figure.
Also the tiny toy cars alongside the army men can still be found at that one part of the sand area where i used to waste ton of water creating quick sand.
Then we got a Sega Megadrive and after that i didn't play with them that much.

So i'd imagine it would be some sort of war story with green army men defending my fortresses till the end.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
had a mixture of stuffed toys and action figures and props

Fave Stuffed toys
- Tigger the pooh, a pooh in a tigger outfit
- small lion
-E.T the alien
- Monkey was given on my 20th birthday gift for some reason :D
- Small blue bear with a cape my mama made the cape to make it more super :D

Fave Action figures:
- Robocop with changable chest armor and guns
- Turtles mikey and Donatello
- Skeletor
- dinoriders
- transformers 2x cars and a plane but never got the optimus prime :O

Fave Props:
- Thunder cat sword with sounds and light great for battling imaginary monsters!
- ghost busters backpack and trap with sound great for annoying parents :D
- supersoaker 2000 i broke it but still have it in the hope of getting it fixed someday!!!
- glow in the dark silly putty great for pretend ghosts and slapping it on the walls at night!
- balaclava not really a toy but wore it while running around making motorbike noises and landing on the sofa

I remember we had an old broomstick and attached a torch to the end with tape that would be our home on the other end of the room. The enemies skeletor and dinoriders would try to invade it so blue bear and robocop and et would defend it usually the game never went to plan and we all had tantrums but parents tell us we both win and it was time to watch tv and all was good after :p

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I'm in the army men, blocks, legos, matchbox cars group myself. Outside was a random stick that became a mighty sword slashing down enemies in the woods! There was a fast growing weed that got to a couple feet high, had a fairly hollow shaft with some liquid. Made a great popping sound with stringy spray! Talk about learning graphic death at the proud age of 3rd grade! That's 8 or something right? Lol

Favorite thing was setting up blankets on the couch, placing the army men around. Then using the blocks to make a catapult and launch square blocks until every last army man was downed.

Seriously though, my huffy bike and woods adventures took up most of my time.

Dec 15, 2016
I’m surprised Pixar didn’t phone GW (40k) or WotC (D&D) to have their products shown in Toy Story franchise. I wonder what would it be like?

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I’m surprised Pixar didn’t phone GW (40k) or WotC (D&D) to have their products shown in Toy Story franchise. I wonder what would it be like?
A CRAZY VIEW WHEN ANDY GET BACK HOME!

LOOKING AT TODAY'S DATE, THEY ARE HAPPY THERE WASN'T A MOTHERF*CKINGDOOMGUY TOY

BUT BEHOOOOLD!
HERE COME'S THE MOTHERF*CKINGDOOMGUY AS A MOTHERF*CKINGLEGOOOO!
LEGO_DOOOOM.jpg