Forum Event: Milestone 3 $1 Stretch Goal Pack Raffle - Winners Declared

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Good Day folks!

As you are all aware, the Dev team is currently hard at work churning out the deliverables that will take us all the way to the Kickstarter. In the meantime, we have a bit of a quiet period.

So, while we wait for the first of these deliverables to be released, how about we have some raffles?

If you like the sound of that, read on.

Q: What is this?
A: A Forum Event.

Q: What is being given out?
A: I’ll be handing out several of the $1 packs, also called the Stretch Goal Packs, from the M3 funding milestone.

Q: What are the rewards that come with it?
A: Winning one of these packs gives you immediate access to the rewards mentioned in the image below:

Stretch Goal rewards.png

But that’s not all. Getting one of these packs essentially gets you a foot into the M3 funding milestone and the upgrade program that is currently live. This means that it also allows you access to the Python Bike Skin which is an exclusive reward for M3 backers. Any upgrade, even to the Scout perk, nets you the Python bike skin for free. And in case you may have missed it, here’s a snap of the Python Bike Skin:

Python Bike.jpg

Q: How does this event work?
A: Simple. All you need to do is reply (in any form) to this thread. Your post number is your entry into the giveaway pool. At the end of the event, our resident Bot Overlady, Ember-bot, will randomly pick post numbers on discord. If the number picked matches your post number, you win!

Q: What are the rules?
A: I’d only ask that you don’t post more than once in the thread. Additional posts do not get you more chances to win.

Q: How many packs are being given away?
A: There are 15 packs on offer…for now.

Q: How long does the event last?
A: This event lasts for two weeks and will close on Sunday, 30th September 2018, 7:00 PM PST.

Q: Are there any restrictions to participation?
A: Of course not. This event is open to everyone. If you are currently an M3 perk holder and still manage to win one of these packs being given away, you can always gift them to your friends.

Q: How do you have so many packs?
A: I bought several of these when the M3 funding milestone was live.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them and I’ll update this post with answers.

Remember, the success of this event depends on community participation. So tell your friends, both within the community and outside of it. Get them in with a chance to win some awesome goodies. Help spread the word about Em8ER.

With that said and done, I declare this event live!

Put up your posts!

And Good Luck!

Special mentions: Xeevis, for his help with the additional functions on Ember-bot to help run this event, Grummz and the Dev team, for the awesome rewards.

Edit 1: Good news! @Torgue_Joey has offered to add ONE of his final mockup demos to the raffle. So, one of you fellas who participate will now walk away with a Mockup Demo. Good Luck!

Edit 2: The event is now closed. Congrats to all the winners and thank you to all participants.

Please click the below link to see the winners list:

https://forums.em8er.com/threads/fo...retch-goal-pack-raffle.1300/page-4#post-40344

Last edited: