Backer Title Missing? Contact me right here.

DoomMeister

Firstclaimer
Sep 19, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
Heyo! I'm missing my Firstclaimer title. Digging around, I discovered an ancient almost 1-year old email for claiming that title that got stuffed into junk mail. Proof can be provided upon request! Cheers.

Toughnuts

Commander
Ark Liege
Jan 26, 2017
Greetings Reapers,
Our last three indiegogo fundraisers were wildly successful thanks to you! Those of who contributed one of the proper amounts to receive a title should definitely have it visible under your name. If your backer title is still missing, give me a post right here and I will look into it and contact you personally.

Thanks for making all of this possible,
Ronyn
No backer title for me, I am old FireFall Founder. Wasn't going to miss this.

Xeonzs

Commander
Jun 29, 2017
Hello there,

I got some rewards/claims for being a founder on Firefall way back when you allowed us to link our firefall accounts, I don't see these rewards/claims anymore now with the unified IDs, are these missing or have they been forgotten/removed?

Thank you,
Xeonzs

Ryuho

Deepscanner
Feb 14, 2017
I am also missing my tag. Deepscanner, everything is in order with my.ember and i have all fields filled in,

xMaddawgx

Archon
Base Commander
Jan 27, 2017
Greetings Reapers,
Our last three indiegogo fundraisers were wildly successful thanks to you! Those of who contributed one of the proper amounts to receive a title should definitely have it visible under your name. If your backer title is still missing, give me a post right here and I will look into it and contact you personally.

Ronyn
Hi, I'd like my Base Commander title on my forum account please. Can you please help me out..Maven told me that you could help me out.

xMaddawgx

Archon
Base Commander
Jan 27, 2017
Greetings Reapers,

Ronyn
I need my tag updated to Base Commander please. Game name is (xMaddawdx).

Genobee

Commander
Jan 26, 2017
Betting it will take them a little while to sort it out. Doubt it's anything we have to worry about.

Probably not an automated system in place to flag accounts for that, maybe? So it could take a bit of time.