What is Crixa?

Biglulu

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2017
So it's been a year since the latest updates on Crixa on the website and this forum. Any progress to report? Is the Em8er Kickstarter going to happen first, and then Crixa after that? Or is Crixa just on hold while Em8er is getting the full time attention?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really hyped for Em8er and I'd love to have it ASAP. Just wondering cause Crixa looks like an interesting concept too.

Apr 22, 2017
Periphery, Canopus IV.
So it's been a year since the latest updates on Crixa on the website and this forum. Any progress to report? Is the Em8er Kickstarter going to happen first, and then Crixa after that? Or is Crixa just on hold while Em8er is getting the full time attention?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really hyped for Em8er and I'd love to have it ASAP. Just wondering cause Crixa looks like an interesting concept too.
forgot were i read this but yeah, Em-8er comes first and if it takes off well enough then Crixa launches soon after.

Aphaz

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
RPG vet here as well, started with AD&D 2nd, and went from there...:D
would really really like to see crixa as well as a fellow "world maker"...lol...made an adaptation of AD&D 2nd, and one of Alternity rules (though this 1 isn't completed...and prolly never will be, as it was done with a friend i had that moved away from the country for good), and i'm currently working on a d12 project that is planed to be a "generic set of rules" that would allow mixing TT RPG & MC (model combat...like WH and other games like that) or individual play (as in either an RPG or MC)...it is still very far from over but when i do complete it i'll post it here, as i would like to know what ppl think of it....for now it's still in preeeeee alpha ;)