Web Design

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Are you good with front-end web graphic design? I'm looking for someone who can do photoshop mockup and, even better, mockups in Foundation. If you only work in basic HTML and photoshop, that's okay too.

Post links to your work here. Must have prior experience. This is for the login portal for people so they can see their perks and milestones.

DoktOrk

SHIFTER
Omega Founder
Jan 7, 2018
Hi!
Are you still looking for someone?
I am a young developer in Berlin with the skillset JS, PHP and Java. (HTML and CSS are not problem as well, naturally.)
I usually do not work with Photoshop, but I will do gladly what I can!

Cheers: DoktOrk :-D

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hi!
Are you still looking for someone?
I am a young developer in Berlin with the skillset JS, PHP and Java. (HTML and CSS are not problem as well, naturally.)
I usually do not work with Photoshop, but I will do gladly what I can!

I am looking to get an em8er fansite maybe you have time to give a hand??

DoktOrk

SHIFTER
Omega Founder
Jan 7, 2018
Hmmm...
I have several.

The first came to my mind, it could be a little similar like a HUD of a FPS player (for functional reasons it will naturally differ from a normal FPS HUD!), so the menus and the options could be like drop-down and float-in menus, and these general informations and menu options could we display as a frame of the site, and the content in the center.
I can sketch this concept if you like it.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hmmm...
I have several.

The first came to my mind, it could be a little similar like a HUD of a FPS player (for functional reasons it will naturally differ from a normal FPS HUD!), so the menus and the options could be like drop-down and float-in menus, and these general informations and menu options could we display as a frame of the site, and the content in the center.
I can sketch this concept if you like it.
Oh that does sound cool and make you feel like your own command center :cool:
Should i still save for domain name? i am not sure whats going on at the moment :p

DoktOrk

SHIFTER
Omega Founder
Jan 7, 2018
Should i still save for domain name? i am not sure whats going on at the moment
Hi!
I have to work a lot nowdays, it will take a while until I can make a preview of this project... (A month or so.)

For the domain name: as soon as we have something to put on the site, we will need a domain name but I think it is a bit early now to save that, so I suggest: not yet.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hi!
I have to work a lot nowdays, it will take a while until I can make a preview of this project... (A month or so.)

For the domain name: as soon as we have something to put on the site, we will need a domain name but I think it is a bit early now to save that, so I suggest: not yet.

Aye aye Dok Dok

Busy is the in thing!, i will set my alarm for 1 month time and then project fan site will commence :D

DoktOrk

SHIFTER
Omega Founder
Jan 7, 2018
Hi All!

True. True.
It is more than a month since I last wrote here.
So, there were a couple of things going on:
1.) I got my new job. (Which is awesome!)
2.) It seems as if they wanted to keep me. (Which is even more awesome!)
3.) I work a lot for some money. (Which is also awesome since I always had the urge not to starve to death!) :-D

This will cause a slight delay, but I did not forget about it!

I know, time matters, so if someone has the time and the understanding of web-development, write me and we can make it faster.
Seriously. I know my limits.
(Even the bravest cannot fight beyond his strength. - Euripides)

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
have made an attempt on a small website using wordpress and an old domain name its not spectacular but its very simple and i like it :D

https://cloudpathfitness.com/

forget to ask permission to use the artwork of Tommas hope that is ok otherwise :O
certainly changing that domain name too!
I WAS F*CKING AFRAID TO VISIT YOUR WEBSITE.
IT APPEARS TO BE MORE SANE THAN YOUR POST ON THIS FORUM.