SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016

Indian Health Service Nominee Says He Was Forced to Withdraw
The Journal reported that Mr. Weaver had described his roles as a patient-registration clerk at a Missouri hospital as a series of leadership positions, and that his last employer said he left the company’s finances in trouble at the time he departed.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/indian-health-service-nominee-says-he-was-forced-to-withdraw-1519347870

http://bbsnews.net/2018-02-23/rober...-why-good-people-dont-go-to-washington/150150

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
like the Tales of Maj'Eyal skill system is stupid. basically everything comes in sets of four things, and you unlock those sets, and then you unlock the items in the set in order and you can put between one and five points in them, and sometimes you can unlock extra sets or get a point in individual skills from events. I don't like the restricted form, there's no way you won't end up with like twenty ability-icons on most classes, and often you'll also end up with resource-bar gore. I love the creativity, though. here are the themes some sets of things you can get:
time-dogs
glowyness
gloomyness
scaryness
every kind of mancy
every kind of dragon
actually hurting people when you reduce their hp
trick projectiles
gadgets you can swap between for free (like smoke bombs and grappling-hooks)
being full of worms
shooting people to interrupt what they're doing
killing people in their dreams
every kind of way people do magic (like circles and singing and hexes and hitting people)
imaginary friends
going to hell
yourself from other timelines
throwing-knives
extra things that happen when you teleport
a cone-attack which you then unlock more status-effects for
breaking stealth to kill someone without getting killed by their friends

also random bosses can have classes or maybe just sets. the coolest I've felt in the game is when me from many dimensions teamed up to drive a giant jellyfish out of my dreams.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
forgot there's also a category that makes you so cursed your randomly curse your possessions, but then you can get huge buffs by matching the curses.

Status
Not open for further replies.