SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
Over the next 5–9 turns, you attempt to remove the target from the timeline, lowering its resistance to physical and temporal damage by 20–50%.

If you manage to kill the target while the spell is in effect, you'll be returned to the point in time you cast this spell and the target will be slain. This spell splits the timeline. Attempting to use another spell that also splits the timeline while this effect is active will be unsuccessful. The resistance penalty will scale with your Spellpower.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
Summon a part of the Fearscape to intersect with the current level.

Your target and yourself are taken to the Fearscape, trapped there until you end the spell or until your target dies.

While inside, a constant aura of flames will burn both of you (and heal demons) for 140 fire damage.

When the spell ends, only you, the target (if still alive), and objects are taken back to your home plane; all summons are left in the Fearscape.

This spell has no effect if cast when already inside the Fearscape.

This powerful spell drains 5 vim per turn, ending when it reaches 0.

The damage will increase with your Spellpower.

i barely read the lore, but tales of maj-eyal is a literary masterpiece.

Spin your saws wildly around you to create a wall of steamy sawteeth.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
"I've got this idea; I think time-travel keeps getting uninvented for a good reason. It's always a bad idea, somebody goes back and prevents it. Which means of course, we're gonna find all of it here. Which is terrifying."

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
like, not going to lie. I thought about making fun of Dreamin a few days ago for his profound profile posts. but now I thought about AI as inherently lawful, and realized no: it's almost like chaos and order are just about how far in you're zoomed. chaos is when you don't know important factors. or possibly quantum and I'm typing with my feet. that's a term I made up for typing wrong things.

also I'm trying to capitalize I and proper nouns now. it makes sense those should stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.