SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
so much allegory.

me on gender:

most businesspeople and politicians of both genders are basically banshees full of snakes, him and hillary included.
gender is at least as much a social construct as it is natural. there are measurable mental and physiological differences, but also i've sown back buttons and wear hairpins.
everyone should be as good, right, happy, competent, and powerful as possible in that order maybe, and people have different opportunities to become those things. currently, disregarding disability, opportunity is determined by location, nurture, guardian's_power, genetic_temperament, genetic_ability, color, gender in that rough order but different for each virtue.

note that by gender and color, i mean non-upbringing reactions to those traits. gender can mean a bad upbringing with some parents regardless of their power, but the list puts that under upbringing. color mostly correlates with issues in other determiners. isms exist, but they mostly directly impact happiness and ability to gain power.
also note that there's nobody i know of for whom all virtues are notably positive.

so doing this to me. yay "empiricism". (for reference)
neutral (i'm strongly opposed to doing some things, but i don't do many others i know i should)
righter
mood-swingy
competentish (i always overestimate both myself and the average of people)
medium power (first world student, votes and doesn't need to work yet)

good location
goodish nurture
medium powered guardians
bad(introvert, medium-neurotic)
goodish(successful non-creative intellectual)
privileged color
privileged gender

for non-obvious genetics i looked for common traits among my parents and their siblings and parents.

by my own measures i've medium-good situation and medium-good determiners.

do yourselves!

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
Command your Temporal Hounds to breathe time, dealing 200 temporal damage and reducing the three highest stats of all targets in a radius 4.5–6.5 cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.