SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
i don't think they have a death-pheromone after all. with the vinegar they sink immediatly, but after a while others stopped falling for it. with pineapple-juice, they float and others keep falling for it. i think it's just that the vinegar's smell faded with time, while the juice becomes more like vinegar with time. i was briefly bothered by the fact that juice is a slower death, but
it's a liquid where a third of the surface-area is covered in their family's corpses, some of whom they've certainly seen fly in or struggle in the water, and they still try to drink from it. i can't feel bad for something that stupid.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
i noticed yesterday that all the games i have drafted are named after the player character while all the non-games are named after an important event.

games:
double-scion wendigo - the main character is wendigo, who is a double-scion.
rhino ace of the overlord - the main character is a blank slate with only one-word dialogue and no canon appearance, whose brain is stolen and forced to test-pilot a robot called the rhino by an evil overlord.
leyfarer - the player controls a "leyfarer", someone who has been given the power to travel to specific other dimensions at specific locations, typically to save their home dimension.
muse - the player controls a "muse", a spirit of invention and change.

non-games:
reverse prophecy - the gods can see the future, and when they do that future is guaranteed to happen. they've seen that the future is bad and it's their fault. future they haven't seen is instead shaped by how people believe it will be, so they create a story that contains everything they're forseen that actually works out ok. reverse prophecy is that story.
[...]war mostly without eyes[...] - the main villain stole the eyes of everyone except his allies, there's a war against him.
godhack - the god of abraham was being a douche around the middle of the last millennium, so humans tried to kill it. then they found out it was protecting us from gods that were bad in nonhuman ways, so they hacked it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.