Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmuky

Base Commander
Base Commander
Apr 5, 2017
Transylvania
nice! will we have access to this?

"Right now we are rigging the humans and Omniframe for the Omniframe movement demo. This will be the Omniframe running and jetting and gliding over our sample terrain."

(and the new Geesuit looks absolutely stunning!!! amazing work!)

(but we still need a fundraiser to get the male model his junk:D junkless still...)

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Would rock to be a part of the movement testing. The first kaiju is getting meaner and meaner looking. The way the knuckles and fingers are in its down stance make sense when it rears up to fight the THMPR. The team sure deserves the break, especially the butt whoop gear that will be punched come January. I can't wait to dance with the AI with the Tsi-hu. May want to think about staying clear of the melee form and see how long befire they revert or berserk.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Kaiju chompers close up looks like there is another face within it :O to me it has a doom feel about it i like :cool:

The beast form art is superb not sure on its big hands though but could there be other versions of the beasts that have similar style to its feet but finger blade/claws or even something like the wolverine in x-men as a more offensive melee slasher than the one with the hands that can grab/use chains perhaps the beast with hands can hold and use it chains to slow or trap while the beasts with claw/bladed hands would be more of the blenders like for example the gorefest in kf2?

Version 2 of the geesuit is just superb with the holographic layer over the face!! i like to see a male version of it too and many other cool styles/patterns.

2018 is going to be another year em8er was just a name at first and now its become more....i am anticipating the future of what is to come :)

i also want to ride my futuristic bike and use my mech asap

Status
Not open for further replies.