Firefall Nostalgia/Remembering Firefall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2017
A lot of us (likely all of us) came from firefall. The reason I'm creating this thread is that... well, sometimes it's nice to remember, and more importantly, sometimes we have an urge to play firefall (as I do now - one we won't be able to sate until Em8er is complete). This thread differs from the "introduce yourself" thread, in that you're welcome to post here as many times as you want, and forever return here.

With the announcements of the same composer and the same voice actor of aero (who I grew very attached to as the game went on), I'm more reminiscent than usual. With a healthy application o' booze, I can't help but remember flying about in firefall, blasting chosen with my sweeeet plasma cannon, sniper rifle, and other sweeeet weapons.

For now, we can only wait for the glory of em8er!.. and drunkenly reminisce, haha.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017
I loved the small details - for example, you'd accept a mission to investigate why a group that had been suspected of doing some illegal practice had gone missing. Upon arriving, it'd turn out they were still there, and you'd intruded on their territory... and obviously, they come out and attack the intruder.

The joke, of course, was that they mission-giver was trying to give out a cheaper mission hoping the completion would work out, or fool an ares into dealing with a problem that they weren't well equipped for (since the others were busy) - because they knew the criminals were still there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.