Final Founder credit stats available

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
TL;DR: And the final value of ingame credit given away is ...
$239,860 !!!

After being asked for hard numbers about founder credit program and late comers being confused whether it's still running or not, I've had work cut out for me. Goal was to transform Firefall founder credit page to anything better than 404 error. Priority was to inform users it's no longer available and to explain what it was about, what was offered and why it was discontinued. And as cherry on top display all the relevant statistics.

It was great experience to create the program, which I believe ran without any major incidents and resisted any abuse attempts (I know you've tried, I'd too :D).

For more stats like distribution between individual tiers please visit https://emberbot.jadex.eu/founders

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Right with you Shadow. The vets of firefall will find a just reward here in Em-8ER. I love the fact I'm in the Commander slice of pie! I said it before and I'll say it again, I understand why Grummz' favorite thread are the old veterans saying hi. I dont look at it as saying hi only but reporting for duty!

Thanks Xeevis! Amazing work with the data and sharing with us!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I'll say it again ... You're amazing @Xeevis ! Thank you for creating the program!

Thank you to @Grummz too for offering Firefall Founders credit in EM-8ER!

I would have signed up for EM-8ER even without any credit because I want to see a spiritual successor to Firefall!

As @Wyntyr says . . . "8 FOR EM-8ER"

:):cool:

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
You know, I signed up for the Firefall Credit program, but I honestly don't recall what 'status' or level I was, and don't recall if it even worked for me. I've looked around and can't understand where I can go to check this out. Does anyone know how I can sort this out? haha.
There is no easy way to check yet, but there will be later on. If you really need to know, you claimed Veteran tier on 27th January. ;)

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
jokes aside what does "Manually verified but not eligible" mean?
That's where all my hair went. I made a mistake offering manual verification to people who were unable to claim reward through the automated wizard. Red 5 screwed up and some founders weren't given founder flag (badge) on forums. First I asked them questions to do initial filtering and then I asked for credentials and looked at their account details.

Let's just say some lied, some tried to trick me, some were very confused and it all culminated into big chunk of my time wasted and it helped just 35 people out of almost 300. At least nobody can say I lack dedication to Em-8ER lol :cool:.