3D Printer Files Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astro

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
I don't think I did either. What was the email subject name? Something to search for it by

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
The "3D THMPR BUST" e-mail I received was sent August 31st; and yes, Torgue has the correct title/subject for the e-mail.

@I-D4Y-I , @TheDragonMonkey , @MrChillaxo , @Astro , @Roxhound @joneau Please post an "edit" on your original post here once you've received the email. You might also need to PM Grummz and/or Ronyn here on the forums with the e-mail address you used to purchase your Milestone 3 perk pack with.

FYI . . . @Grummz @Ronyn :)

Aug 30, 2016
I really like the uniqueness of Firefall, as it was the only technology-themed mmo i ever knew about(before). It's really hard to say goodbye, like me many peeps are super curious about how this game is gonna be. I really wish that this game will have the same amount of freedom as Firefall, "oh the good times"..Flying all over the place with the assault firecat and reaching new heights, I dont think so that there's another MMO that has that freedom i felt in Firefall rather then grinding for a legendary sword or mount :p. I am not usually on the forums but I hope the best for Grummz and the crew.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone. I want to get a complete list of people still missing the 3D printer files. Can you please reply to this post and I will have Ronyn get the files out to you directly. TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.