A few questions about accounts

So I have a few questions about accounts:

-Will this account be your account for the game, or is the forums a separate thing? Is your forums account linked to your email subscription somehow?

-What is/will be your main/game account? Why isn't there an account/login at the main site yet?

-On the main site it says something about priority points being rewarded for being subscribed, can you see how many points you have somewhere? Is that linked to an account?

I really am a bit confused about on what account my "priority points" are being collected and which account my old Firefall account is linked to. Maybe it would be good if all accounts would be one, so that this forum account is also your main/game account, and that you can also see your "Priority Points" in here somewhere.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
That would be great to see the points so we know how much we have or to save up for something special to use with those points & able to access both would make it more convenient :cool:

Guessing perhaps this is not on the top of their list of priorities, but somewhere on the list could be wrong hmm

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
So I have a few questions about accounts:

-Will this account be your account for the game, or is the forums a separate thing? Is your forums account linked to your email subscription somehow?

-What is/will be your main/game account? Why isn't there an account/login at the main site yet?

-On the main site it says something about priority points being rewarded for being subscribed, can you see how many points you have somewhere? Is that linked to an account?

I really am a bit confused about on what account my "priority points" are being collected and which account my old Firefall account is linked to. Maybe it would be good if all accounts would be one, so that this forum account is also your main/game account, and that you can also see your "Priority Points" in here somewhere.
More info on exactly what the points are for and how accounts will be connected will be coming in time.
For now, just enjoy the awesome community and cool looking site. :)