Friday Update - Texturing Gatestriders

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
love it....but is it me or the man's hands are disproportional. I wouldn't say anything if the art was like brink. cause it was ment to be disproportional. But, I see the girl so well proportional that worries me cause they don't look like they belong in the same universe. Just pointing that out. Though I believe someone already have before.
I agree still. The man hands seem giant sized on a normal sized body. Maybe wash them on the cotton cycle and then dry them on high setting to shrink them down a few sizes to fit the body?

That's my one criticism.

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
I mean sure the arms look abit like the guy had spend too much time swinging around the arm swing gym thing abit too much turning recess, but i guess that's what happens in 1,8 times earths gravity *shrugs*

But taking in everything consideration. Their both comming along great ^^

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
The female character is looking P.H.A.T. (an acronym for "Pretty Hawt And Tempting"). ;)

So, @Grummz why the hold out on the male character? Have him turn around so we see his backside too! ;) :D

I think we're noticing the strange-looking arms because of the point of view we're seeing the male character from. Notice the difference in the PoV being closer to us on the male character than the female character (male shown from the knees up vs. female shown head to toe). He's also holding his arms up just a bit higher than the female character. ;)

I have one thing left to say . . .

MORE MORE MORE! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.