About Wikis

Well I think this question was going to pop up when the game is out anyways, but rather sooner than later I guess. It's about the Wikis - and the question: Which wiki-software to use?
Personally i would say Wikia as its flexibel, is easy to use and has features that make community-driven wikis.
Well, thats only my opinion. So lets talk about it! (i also mean you @Grummz !)

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
Now that's one thing i've not thought about, nice foresight buddy! I'm not sure about what we should use, perhaps if it's not too expensive how about making our own wiki website? Would be great!

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Wiki's are great, Definitely use them. Its frustrating when they don't get updated by the owners though. Something that the community manager should do or let community members update them.

yeah, thats the great part of wikia as the software itself gets updated frequently (yet silently) and is mainly made for community made wikis - which has the problem of trolls here and there but got a changelist and allows admins to undo changes.
(I'm actually an admin on one wikia - it doesnt get updated much as things are mostly correct and stuffs done - and the devs of the game the wiki was made for are busy with other games)
just an example of a tidy wiki: http://contractwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (its also the wiki im admin on xD)

Now that's one thing i've not thought about, nice foresight buddy! I'm not sure about what we should use, perhaps if it's not too expensive how about making our own wiki website? Would be great!
i actually brought this topic up cuz i visited a dev driven gamepedia wiki which looked horrible, was hard to navigate and had little text and informations. Tldr: it was a bad wiki