SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
Can't you just stop with the politicly biased posting with no balance? Either you tell both sides of the story or politely seek another place to cry out your political complete utter BS. (And yes the cry out thing was a reference to the shouting rocks thing.)

You could take lessons from Tim Pool on balance.
My response:
50%
50%
Who expects "balance" in a thread entitled "SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^" ?

Bonus:

Last edited:

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
The musical version for lobotomy and waiting music is your response? Gheez even elevator music has catchier melody.
(Polite jab at the music taste as taste isn't something to argue about, if it makes you feel good listen to it but don't be supprised if tastes varie as my cooking teacher used to say. I also could have pointed out that even a tesla coil makes catchier music and sounds cooler aswell. Search Tesla Coil Ironman i dare you )
Even spam has balance to it, i just find it peculiar that you took the definition word "spam" quite literally (instead of considering the spirit of the word) and not just the multiple variances of spam like everybody else but you took the approach some 50's propaganda officer might take constantly letting out poltical bias crap to everything everyone else posted without any consideration for balance or other people in that matter. Then completly ignoring people who were politely asking you to stop before, i guess you were blind to the subtle nudges telling you:"Maybe it's time to stop" and then finally when the post creator itself was asking you to stop. Instead of doing the right polite thing, yet you persisted. You rebel, you *bad Gregory House accent with shaking fist at the sky* (and yes a jab at the ever teenager behavior inspired by so called "rock")

Or should i take a jab at the ritualistic method of yearning and glamorisizing the past while constantly spamming you might consider progressive but is more or less ass-backwards. But that would be too easy as everybody tends to do that with things they loved or liked once and wish to bring it back without realising their not bringing it back summoning abomination of the thing they once knew. (Had to pull a zombie reference.)

You have good stuff when you put some thought in to it but you really should consider the diffrence between spam and barrage and a megaphone.
If i was forced to put a word to what you were doing? It was more or less like you took your pants off and started swinging your privates around like a copter blade with a vote Hillary bumper sticker attached to it then putting on constant loop.
I can't really call it spam after a while its more like a loop turned to a downward spiral.

Random funny rant over.

Couldn't resist, loved doing these just to mess with people in WoW as for some odd reason people were afraid or ill-equipped to handle the full character limit so i could just hit them with the "WALL OF TEXT" when really it was text on the wall. *chuckles*

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
English:
we can.
we do.
we have.
can we?
do we?
do we have?
Spanish:
canwe.
dowe.
havewe.
¿canwe?
¿dowe?
¿havewe?
Norwegian:
we can.
we do.
we have.
can we?
do we?
have we?

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
The musical version for lobotomy and waiting music is your response? Gheez even elevator music has catchier melody.
(Polite jab at the music taste as taste isn't something to argue about, if it makes you feel good listen to it but don't be supprised if tastes varie as my cooking teacher used to say. I also could have pointed out that even a tesla coil makes catchier music and sounds cooler aswell. Search Tesla Coil Ironman i dare you )
Even spam has balance to it, i just find it peculiar that you took the definition word "spam" quite literally (instead of considering the spirit of the word) and not just the multiple variances of spam like everybody else but you took the approach some 50's propaganda officer might take constantly letting out poltical bias crap to everything everyone else posted without any consideration for balance or other people in that matter. Then completly ignoring people who were politely asking you to stop before, i guess you were blind to the subtle nudges telling you:"Maybe it's time to stop" and then finally when the post creator itself was asking you to stop. Instead of doing the right polite thing, yet you persisted. You rebel, you *bad Gregory House accent with shaking fist at the sky* (and yes a jab at the ever teenager behavior inspired by so called "rock")

Or should i take a jab at the ritualistic method of yearning and glamorisizing the past while constantly spamming you might consider progressive but is more or less ass-backwards. But that would be too easy as everybody tends to do that with things they loved or liked once and wish to bring it back without realising their not bringing it back summoning abomination of the thing they once knew. (Had to pull a zombie reference.)

You have good stuff when you put some thought in to it but you really should consider the diffrence between spam and barrage and a megaphone.
If i was forced to put a word to what you were doing? It was more or less like you took your pants off and started swinging your privates around like a copter blade with a vote Hillary bumper sticker attached to it then putting on constant loop.
I can't really call it spam after a while its more like a loop turned to a downward spiral.

Random funny rant over.

Couldn't resist, loved doing these just to mess with people in WoW as for some odd reason people were afraid or ill-equipped to handle the full character limit so i could just hit them with the "WALL OF TEXT" when really it was text on the wall. *chuckles*

Status
Not open for further replies.