Friday UPDATE - Geesuits and characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2017
UK
The progress of the concept art work for the female/male G/E/suits is looking great - Though I'm not to sure of the neon strip lighting affect on body suits, just no pratical purpose other than concept awareness. I like some flashy-sexy art work that fires the imagination...as long as it dont distract from pratical concerns of in-game dynamics and censorship issues later.
Keep up the great work.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
The progress of the concept art work for the female/male G/E/suits is looking great - Though I'm not to sure of the neon strip lighting affect on body suits, just no pratical purpose other than concept awareness. I like some flashy-sexy art work that fires the imagination...as long as it dont distract from pratical concerns of in-game dynamics and censorship issues later.
Keep up the great work.
DA CHROMA SUIT IS JUST A BONUS COSMETIC FOR THE MILESTONE FOUNDERS. NO WORRIES. I TOO AM NOT A FAN OF IT.
YOU CAN CHANGE IT LATER IN GAME OR BUY A DIFFERENT SUIT.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Look I get that we want to have sexy women in the game. I am ALL for it. But seriously..... The HUGE BOOBAGE in that skin tight suit is just....... And while there are some DAMN FINE women serving in the military world over.... I do not think many would agree with that body suit.

I get that it is 'concept' art, but here is the thing a 'concept' to final depends on the overall reactions of those viewing it. It is the opinions of the masses that help steer concept to final release(with some overriding factors from devs). I am fine with a suit like the one the chick is wearing as a casual suit worn outside of combat but that just does not work for a combat suit.

We can have sexualization of women in the game without exposing 1/3rd of their titties just to attract a crowd of men and even some women.
[/QUOTE]

Well you've come to the wrong place for political correctness. That's all I have to say in that.

Jul 28, 2016
Well you've come to the wrong place for political correctness. That's all I have to say in that.
I could not give two squats of rat turd about political correctness. After a few good convos with me you will see that all the PC BullS**T that this country spews all over it does nothing for me but piss me off.

But, like I said, I am all for showing off some T&A and I like what you did with the Geesuit v2 concept. It looks more like a futuristic suit that still shows PLENTY for me. You kept all the T&A but still had it looking more utilitarian, which I thought the geesuit was all about. I mean the story says that the suits are designed to both cool and warm up a person depending on climate right?

Geesuit v2 shows that it can still look DAMN SEXY( I do hate the lack of Navel however). I have nothing against a woman looking sexy and welcome it in any game. It was only "my" opinion that it was a bit much,and the Geesuit v2 shows that you can still have sexy with utilitarian style.

Jul 28, 2016
YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN AT THE EAST SIDE OF THE F*CKING WORLD, EH.
LOOK AT ASIAN/KOREAN GAMES. THEY EVEN GOT NEARLY TOPLESS SEXY MALES.
ohh I know Joey... I know Korean games well. I tried them and they are just too funny to watch than play. I try them occasionally on FB and other MMOs that I get suggested to me. I get sex sells, but when it is sex more than game I just get turned off.

Again I like a good bit o sexy females and even the occasional male from time to time but... GEEZE Koreans need to start having sex at younger ages so they dont try getting their jollies off in a game........

Jan 27, 2017
cz
Keep up the great work.

Don't you remember all the skins and suits from Firefall? I was a nut for these, by the time game died I collcted almost all of them.. And a lot were absurd but that was the beauty :D I'm sure this concept is just a fraction of suits we'll have (I hope atleast). And I like neons :D

Status
Not open for further replies.