Saturday Update - Omniframe, Characters, Scale Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshi

Ember Dev
Sep 24, 2017
toshitne.imgur.com
But in all seriousness, those are some huge fucking hands. There's still no male nipples. And I think I'd prefer a crotch bulge, instead of the Ken Doll approach. Doesn't need to be Goblin King codpiece sized, but something at least...
Hi, I'm the one making the player models. Male does have his junk, pic posted is just the pattern painted onto the male reference mesh. I saved it for last after working the clothes. His current suit is thin so I had to be careful to make it noticeable but not distracting.

AkiraTea

Deepscanner
Jan 27, 2017
United States
The female model is looking great, excluding the high heals. Your 2d "geesuit v2" concept has the female in realistic boots, please use them.
But what going on with the male. The proportions are just plain off, especially when you compare it with the female. There not human proportions. Looks closer to a thin gorilla man. Make the male have real human proportions. Males don't need to be a steroid induced bodybuilders. From you model you would need to decrease the muscle mass at lease 15% throughout and the arms/hands (they're not human) mass is over 40-50% too much. You don't need to have that much muscle definition.

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
Hi, I'm the one making the player models. Male does have his junk, pic posted is just the pattern painted onto the male reference mesh. I saved it for last after working the clothes. His current suit is thin so I had to be careful to make it noticeable but not distracting.
Hahaha. Fair enough. What about the gorilla hands though? Those things are massive.

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
Same, I was looking through all like awesome as I scrolled down, head, torso, waist, legs, and then the feet.... Kind of like a sudden sucker punch to the moment when I saw the feet. High heels are something I can't stand, especially the full flat bottomed platform types like those. Shorter high heels ok for some limited situations, or partially raised heel boots, but generally speaking I dislike having any of that stuff on the foot that simply limits ones ability to walk/run/climb properly, both for the idea of it and the visual appearance.

For everything else though, yay! Great post.

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
I agree with a couple other posts about the high heels. I really hate it when females are forced to wear them in MMOs and stuff. Please make an option for normal boots.
Not just normal boots either. We need an option for steel toed boots. If OHSA is going to approve this mining operation, we're going to have to have some sort of safety measures in place.

sgghostrider

Firstclaimer
Jul 28, 2016
Not just normal boots either. We need an option for steel toed boots. If OHSA is going to approve this mining operation, we're going to have to have some sort of safety measures in place.
I detect irony? XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think that the realism is the way they are trying to go... as far as i can see, they are making stylized characters and not realistic ones... And for what i can see too is that not many people here had tracked games developments in their first steps, because are trying to make points on things that don't need it... the game models(especially the character ones) change over time in the project development, and rarely stay the same as the first one. Another thing is that sometimes the base models use helpers for reference so everything meets a standard (those platforms on the feet or "high heels" as some of here are calling them, could be one, per example so all footwear that has high heels can keep the same height). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.