Friday UPDATE - Geesuits and characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
Isn't that a life preserver? That goes over the modern day flight suit. Even today, flight suits are nipple to navel tight. You zip those up, it's hard to breathe in them. Then you've got the pockets on both forearms to fill. Breast pockets. Hip pockets. If I remember correctly, one or two on each leg too. Those things are tight. Especially when they're all filled. At least in the future, we'll have HUD's for maps, compasses, GPS systems, and self rescue. At least in the future I'll be able to show off my skin tight suit without people asking if that's my protractor, waterproof map, and compass in my pocket or if I'm just happy to see them.

A naming contest for the suit? Not likely to happen, but Grummz does look at the feedback and sometimes does ask for community suggestions. We will see if he feels any need to alter the name as it is now.
We should call them PEE suits. Personal-Environmentally-Engineered suits.

G/gee-suits just sounds silly. "Gee, those are some awesome suits." "Gravity suits, sign me up!" "Gonna-Eat-Everything suit! I'll never fit in!" "Gargantuan-evolved-em-8ers. Shoulda just called us Godzilla suit."

Yeah. PEE just has that golden ring to it, you know?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Here's some suggestions

Enviromental general gravity skin = Eggs

Reactive environmental skin = Res

Exo adaptive responsive suit/skin = Ears

Personal under-layer gravity suit = pugs

Smart environmental gravity suit = segs

I like eggs but res sounds nice too also segs has a sexy sound but too sexy i think i like res most though
but that's just my thoughts

Jan 27, 2017
cz
Wow, talk about throwing a pair of titties to enrage the masses :D

Guys, calm down, its called CONCEPT ART and ROUGH SKETCH for a reason!! Just... calm yourself down.

Artist who made that sexy pilot did a great job at making a concept. You see, you don't go into detailed material and fabric creation in a concept. That said, keep up the god work, I love it, it has potential. To all the feminnists out there, sorry, but sex sells these days ;)

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
YOU KNOW WHAT'S LMFAO?
SOME ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT BEWBS.
BUT NO ONE IS F*CKING COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LACK OF NAVELS.
LOL ... well, mine wasn't a complaint (about needing more "Beefcake"). It was merely an observation. :D I don't mind the art concept art at all; especially knowing that from concept to final hi-poly, the art *may* change.

Everyone needs to recall how the development of the Tsi-Hu has changed from the original art concept. :)

I'm dying to see Saturday's update, so I'm off for a few hours to sleep before Grummz posts the update. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.