Old Firefall players, please respond!

hellx11

Aug 28, 2017
o/

unlocked nearly every tree except the sniper tree , maxed them too.fave frames to use were recluse and bastion for thumping related stuff

god i miss the old days before bastion got nerfed into the ground on 1.6 T_T every since a void was made in my soul

hopefully ember will fill it

Last edited:

TheJayde

Sep 8, 2017
So... Here I am. Following Mr. Kern again...

It was really cool looking in this thread and seeing so many familiar names.

If you don't recognize me.. I was one of the Blackmore Banshee's... the 20 who were invited to the offices of Red5 to play the game and generally screw around in their office. You can see me in the videos of that event even, though I'm hiding. I was part of the first 500 invited to the first beta fresh from the Alpha. I was suspended a couple of times from the forums... but both times they were like... we don't want to, but we have to... which was a neat experience.

A few names I recognize... Juno of course. Warstratiger, Henvar, PlzBanme, MattVid, FireMoth, Sixshot, Hadati, Hacky, Bpsmooth, Nitromidgets, Ryuzero, AGENTSMITH5150, Carnage, Vladplaya, Kusa, Megakoresh, Terricon4, Ichigo, Dragomok, Hrockle, Wraithbane,... if I didn't state your name.. my bad... Im going on like four hours of sleep and just scanned the thread. <3

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Welcome Jayde, good to have a voice like yours on the threads. Get ready for a great journey into Grummz's dream. Are you all set to ready your loadout and delve the dark of a deepstrike?

TheJayde

Sep 8, 2017
Welcome Jayde, good to have a voice like yours on the threads. Get ready for a great journey into Grummz's dream. Are you all set to ready your loadout and delve the dark of a deepstrike?
Lulz. Nope. I'm happy to relax while the game is getting built up. I waited like two years for Firefall... Im figuring longer for this one, since I got into it earlier.

Biglulu

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2017
Played in beta. I always looked forward to what the dynamic war could become, and was utterly disappointed when that didn't end up happening. Excited to see it happen this time around.

Mar 6, 2017
Hoping I can have as much fun in Em8er as I did in firefall back in beta. o/

I remember registering my founder's badge via ember bot awhile ago. Any way to verify that now that firefall forums died?

Last edited: