Friday UPDATE - Geesuits and characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifeguard

Feb 5, 2017
So happy I wasn't trolled into putting money into another one of this guy's projects, looks like another Firefall fiasco in the making. Teeth models, wow, so next gen. Bulging tits. Wow. Never touched or jerked to tits before. Totally what I want the "spiritual successor to Firefall"'s early reveals showing me to not make me regret my investment. Oh wait, I didn't invest, my Firefall poster reminds me every day not to put money in a guy's project who spends half his time telling us how he used to work on World of Warcraft.

sgghostrider

Firstclaimer
Jul 28, 2016
So happy I wasn't trolled into putting money into another one of this guy's projects, looks like another Firefall fiasco in the making. Teeth models, wow, so next gen. Bulging tits. Wow. Never touched or jerked to tits before. Totally what I want the "spiritual successor to Firefall"'s early reveals showing me to not make me regret my investment. Oh wait, I didn't invest, my Firefall poster reminds me every day not to put money in a guy's project who spends half his time telling us how he used to work on World of Warcraft.
Man, vete a freír espárragos... if you don't like what you see and did not even put money i don't know what are you doing loosing you time here... seems to me that the only thing related with word "troll" here is you...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally some *almost* rule 34 art of the future cosmetic geesuit (rough draft, not final art):

Btw, very good concept art, i liked very much how the artist drawed the head... :)

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
As a 3d artist, I get off to that teeth pic, tits were meh...

But in all seriousness everyones got their own things they do and dont like or enjoy, or their own value on money or time and so they spend it accordingly. Seems you value money, possibly some aspects of what Firefall and Ember may be/were, and that you don't value time as much. They are just showing some of their art, no reason to bash it (at least any good one you gave), nothing surpising about having that done. You ever see a character in a game that talks or yawns or does facial expresions? This is an important step to that. You see characters in games with cool outfits or half interesting looking clothing? This is also a step to that. Will it turn out well in the end? No idea.... but at least this current step isn't anything to bash on just because they gave us an update of some more general work on stuff. What is shown hear can't really be indicative of how the end game will play, feel, or anything beyond very roughly look. (and if you only want to see shiny polished and textured 3d tits with bouncing breast physics to the cacophony of explosions that you create then come back in two years perhaps, but obviously that wont be happening quite yet)

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Please slap the artist that made this. Geesuits aren't body paint, the material should stretch over the breasts, not conform exactly to every contour. :eek:

EDIT: I feel I should clarify things a little. I don't mind sexy, in fact, I highly encourage it. (Seriously, you should see my Skyrim install.) What I do mind, however, is when things just don't look right. This isn't how fabric works, so it bothers me.
I don't think there is any need to "slap the artist". The artist made a cool concept art piece. Who knows? Maybe the geesuit IS sprayed on the body because it's so skin tight, LOL! Or maybe Grummz told the artist to make it really P.H.A.T. (Pretty Hawt And Tempting)! xD Also, as a female, I'm all good with showing cleavage; cuz sex sells, right?

However, I DO agree that Lycra, nylon, spandex, or any other body-hugging type of fabric doesn't quite behave the same as the artist's rendering on the bewbs; speaking from personal experience. :cool:

If you'd like a few examples of PG RATED body-clinging geesuits; check out the links below to two different styles of unitards sold on Amazon (U.S.):

1) Women's Shiny Liquid Metallic Wet Look Zipper Front Catsuit | LINK: http://a.co/azKnKmh
2) Body Wrappers Women's Long Sleeve Nylon Unitard | LINK: http://a.co/01lu9Zl

I almost posted the unitard by itself ... and then I found the shiny gold catsuit and said, 'Oh the community will really LOVE this one!' :D

Hey @Grummz . One piece of feedback for you: There's simply not enough "beefcake" on the male model yet! :D

I mean, if we're gonna have "sweetcake" on the female models, could we please have some "beefcake" on the male models? All with a PG rating of course. ;) :D

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
I mean, if we're gonna have "sweetcake" on the female models, could we please have some "beefcake" on the male models? All with a PG rating of course. ;) :D
I vote to just have an M4 round to make this an "M" rated production. I played something a while back that was M and which was an MMO with some pretty wild and crazy critters in it that would not have been there if not for their willingness to be M. It was M, not XXX or anything like that... I don't remember the name of it sadly. :(

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
@PIghead Elderberry Let's not get carried away; there are plenty of games rated M for Mature out there for people who like that kind of "adult" style of gaming.

I think a PG-13 rating is pretty good ... besides, if anyone wants their kids to be able to play and I know there's a few (including Grummz, as he has mentioned that in the past), it needs to be less than full-on lewd. I'm good with showing some bewbs & some ass & a toned body (aka: sweetcake) on the female model; HOWEVER, there needs to be some defined six-pack abs & some defined pectoral muscles & some defined ass & 'n stuff (aka: beefcake) in there on the male model too. :cool:

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Hey @Grummz . One piece of feedback for you: There's simply not enough "beefcake" on the male model yet! :D

I mean, if we're gonna have "sweetcake" on the female models, could we please have some "beefcake" on the male models?
HOWEVER, there needs to be some defined six-pack abs & some defined pectoral muscles & some defined ass & 'n stuff (aka: beefcake) in there on the male model too.
31cea11afdd1ae0edd93d92cb3b76c794e968afe_hq.gif

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
I vote to just have an M4 round to make this an "M" rated production. I played something a while back that was M and which was an MMO with some pretty wild and crazy critters in it that would not have been there if not for their willingness to be M. It was M, not XXX or anything like that... I don't remember the name of it sadly. :(
Haha, I remember playing this game. It didn't start out as an "M" rating, but sadly it turned into one. Little did I know at the time, the "M" stood for Manure, not Mature. I think it was called "Fryfall", or something like that. I can't remember any more. Turns out if you shove too many potatoes into a game, it turns into utter shit.

...(aka: beefcake) in there on the male model too. :cool:
Agreed. We need more

Aphaz

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
so far, so better and better...
:D
keep up the awesome work and updates.
have you thought of the "missions/jobs" mechanics yet? i'd like to know more about our "daily lives aside form thumping the ground and the tsi-hu"?
:D
any ideas when an update like that might be possible?

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
D'aw don't be that way, I think the art looks nice. I hope there is options for conservative and more revealing options like that with the suits. It's nice to give us the choice if we want it or not.
It's called 'Zip Level' when customising your character - high = full collar, medium = slight cleavage, low = well, you get the picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.