Friday UPDATE - Geesuits and characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Okay, you know how crazy next gen games get? We now have to model mouths and teeth for when we do closeups on faces for dialogue or other purposes. So our modeler Alejandro, has been hard at work on a few internal items:

In addition we've been getting the Geesuit concepted fully so that we can have them in modeled for the demo...because naked characters are just not acceptable for some reason:

But why stop there? We played around with some ideas for a V2 Geesuit for sometime in the future. Maybe a purchasable cosmetic?

Finally some *almost* rule 34 art of the future cosmetic geesuit (rough draft, not final art):

Other things we're working gonna be working on include the low-poly Omniframe for in-game art, the beast mode Tsi-Hu modeling and guns. Thanks for tuning in and see you next week :)

Eulif Davis

Ark Liege
Ark Liege
Jun 25, 2017
Finally some *almost* rule 34 art of the future cosmetic geesuit (rough draft, not final art):

Please slap the artist that made this. Geesuits aren't body paint, the material should stretch over the breasts, not conform exactly to every contour. :eek:

EDIT: I feel I should clarify things a little. I don't mind sexy, in fact, I highly encourage it. (Seriously, you should see my Skyrim install.) What I do mind, however, is when things just don't look right. This isn't how fabric works, so it bothers me.

Last edited:

Picho

Terraformer
Jan 30, 2017
Tampa, FL
Oh I am loving the fact that we get see through on the male model also down to his belly, that's hot lol. Finally get some sexualization on males. Looking so good, will regret not getting the $150 pack for the founder Geesuit.

Jun 25, 2017
Ohio
Please slap the artist that made this. Geesuits aren't body paint, the material should stretch over the breasts, not conform exactly to every contour. :eek:
D'aw don't be that way, I think the art looks nice. I hope there is options for conservative and more revealing options like that with the suits. It's nice to give us the choice if we want it or not.

Jul 28, 2016
Oh I get the idea of the sexy female thing......but come ON!!! I mean that is one SEXY outfit but really, what military woman would be caught in a Geesuit like that. Most military women are Tomboys or sexy fighting machines in proper gear. That would deff make a great purchasable piece and I would buy the hell outta it and make nothing but female toons lol..

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
As excited as I am to see these g-suits in action... I do have to admit that my first impression of the male g-suit looks like a modern day console to PC port...

SSH83

Firstclaimer
Jul 29, 2016
Definitely do not make the basic free gee-suit the most sellable one... If you know what i mean. Out of the v2 concepts, the basic is the one that will account for 99% of income. Throwing it away is shooting yourself in the foot. I strongly advise you look at Vindictus' inner armor market. It partially carries the game financially when every time a player make a character, they want to buy something to look nicer than tidy white.

Make the basic suit and outfit conservative and boring. The marketing material can feature premium suit all the time. It's what every successful game does (unless it's a customization feature scene).

The smarter you are with building an easy to maintain cosmetic economy, the more budget and freedom you will get at developing good gameplay.

Also metro and manly cosmetic will sell too. Funny cosmetic as well. Not as much as the #1, but they help bring diversity and add up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.