Backer Titles coming Online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STARSBarry

Firstclaimer
Jan 27, 2017
yeah haven't had the email yet definitely confirmed payment, and I did receive the email for the PDF and demo build just no title.

Nubilus

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Base Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Only received the PDF and THMPR art demo... Still waiting on my titles

Edit: Title claim was sent to my Mums e-mail since she paid...

Last edited:

Crimson

Omni Ace
Base Commander
Apr 30, 2017
I've gotten the verification email and replied but not sure if I'm suppose to do anything else.

EDIT: Woops looks like I got it. Thank you for the hard work Ronyn.

Last edited:

Shadow

Terraformer
Greeter
Feb 13, 2017
I'm generally patient regarding waiting periods, and I do understand this does take time.
Though I'm not sure if the titles have been finished, if anyone wouldn't mind enlightening me on the matter?
I've gotten the PDF and Demo, but no title as of now. I keep checking my email and pms to no avail.
If anyone wouldn't mind looking into this when you have some spare time, I'd highly appreciate it. Or if it's still ongoing and needs more time just lemme know I'll understand.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
I'm generally patient regarding waiting periods, and I do understand this does take time.
Though I'm not sure if the titles have been finished, if anyone wouldn't mind enlightening me on the matter?
I've gotten the PDF and Demo, but no title as of now. I keep checking my email and pms to no avail.
If anyone wouldn't mind looking into this when you have some spare time, I'd highly appreciate it. Or if it's still ongoing and needs more time just lemme know I'll understand.

Sent you a PM. lets get it sorted out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.