Digital PDF Design Vision Book SHIPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Hello everyone, just a quick update to let you know that eligible backer levels should be receiving their digital PDF of the design book today! Now we send this puppy to the printers...

Those who contributed edits as of yesterday but where not backers will also receive a digital copy. TY!

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Hi, did you check your spam folder? Glad to help you out. Will be PMing you.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
I haven't received any rewards so far. Backer (Gatestrider) since day 1.
Hi, I sent you a PM yesterday. I tried lookup you up with your forum email address and could not find you in our backer database. Can you please send me your name or the email you used on IndieGoGo? We'll set you right up.

Also, I noticed you posted in the THMPR art demo thread that you did not receive the demo and that the "post office is always losing your stuff." Please know that the THMPR demo was sent electronically and not via post. Please check your original IndieGoGo signup email and spam folder. I hope this helps.

Mcguy

Firstclaimer
Apr 22, 2017
I just backed today, (35 bucks) can I still get this? or do i need to wait untill next round?

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
If I just donated will I also get the PDF?
Where will the PDF appear?
$15 and above in the current Milestone 3 gets you the PDF, which will be available via an email link once the fundraiser ends and they get to work on the list of new Em-8ER backers. It might take a day or two, or more. There's a lot of new people ...

Cadbane

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Has the soft copies shipped yet? I am still looking for mine in the mail, plus the thmpr bust.

Naught

Gatestrider
Jul 26, 2016
I'm still waiting on the book and the Bust (no E-mail in spam/junk.) I don't mind waiting, would just like to know it's on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.