Event Ideas

Aug 18, 2016
I doubt you are considering events yet but I was thinking about a New Years event you could call it Boom-flare Day and have ammo that is shot into the sky explode like fireworks. Better? I do believe new years is a holiday world wide?

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
This has actually been talked about before. I want to say it was either very early this year or last year. A lot of people feel that way when they saw American logos on the beginning stages of artwork. If I remember correctly the final consensus was the idea behind the logos as for quick and easy appeal to get the site running with an idea to concept art. I wouldn't expect to see much (of any) carry over to a hundreds of years in the future sci-fi setting.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
According to an @Ronyn post on the Discord channel, they have ...
Ronyn said:
... picked the offical day the gatestriders homeworld gets destroyed in Em-8ER lore. July 7th, in honor of firefalls end.
So we have our first declared event day. I look forwards to more.

I'm laughing hard right now. As The9 declares Firefall dead, and watches something great rise from the Em-8er's of Firefalls funeral pyre, @Grummz says, "Thanks. We'll take that."

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
According to an @Ronyn post on the Discord channel, they have ...
This is golden. I like it.

So we have our first declared event day. I look forwards to more.

I'm laughing hard right now. As The9 declares Firefall dead, and watches something great rise from the Em-8er's of Firefalls funeral pyre, @Grummz says, "Thanks. We'll take that."

RaZoR

Death Reaper
Jul 26, 2016
7/7
Founder's bike race. Picking a non-founder as pillion, having the bikes take damage and the passenger letting off a hail mary of bullets at other contenders. Gradual repair. Have the leaders go through a few hoops to slow them down a bit, like a patch of road with tacks they'll pick up first, or a few rock slides.
Should only take the guy's a week to whip that up.....:D